+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    David says that one thing that hurt their connection with the kids is that the frog's mouth didn't move and so David didn't have anything to focus on.

David hints around at his own gayness, once again, by saying that he was better able to focus on the guys' mascot because he was able to focus on David (the guy who dressed up as the super hero) and on his mouth, his lips, his face, his lips. . .

Ew!

Funny thing is, the girls are grossed out by this, too, but nobody says anything.

FORT Fogey
    Todd tells them one reason the girls lost is 'cause they put Whitney in the frog suit.

He calls Whitney their biggest asset, and he says, "You don't put a Picasso in the closet, and you don't put Whitney in the frog suit!"

I am laughing out loud at the sight of that girl with the frog head on.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Fogey
    The team leader is Kerry, and she nominates Whitney (the object of Todd's fixation, the one he called while high on the drugs his doctors gave him after "performing a procedure on my testicles") and Elli, the redhead who wouldn't don the bikini at the beginning of the episode.

The boss makes a good point...You don't put Whitney in a frog suit. The girls then purposely expose Whitney and Ellie (sp?) to elimination because they are sure Whitney will win. And apparently Whitney agreed to this. That is NEVER a good strategy.
    Last edited by Jarron; 11-21-2004 at 09:54 PM.

JR.
    The claws come out!

OMG, the catfight made for the best boardroom ever.. Did you see the way N. Paul Todd was scratching the top of his head when he said the decision will be made.. JUST LIKE A MONKEY... Mere coincidence, I think not!!

FORT Fogey
    The two nominees just talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and argue over each other in the Conference Room, and they don't let either one get a word in, edge-wise.

Todd shoos them out into the Reception Area and then says to his two sidekicks ("Gay" David and his "son"), "Wow, this is going to be a tough one."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    OMG, the catfight made for the best boardroom ever.. Did you see the way N. Paul Todd was scratching the top of his head when he said the decision will be made.. JUST LIKE A MONKEY... Mere coincidence, I think not!!
    Good piont!

FORT Fogey
    "Elli, you're creative, people say you like to stir the pot. . . but I like my pot stirred. . . . "

Todd then says something else to Elli about how he thinks she has "brass ones."

Todd goes on to say, "Whitney, I don't know what to say. I do find you fascinating, but you come in here tonight as if you can manipulate me. I don't buy the reason why you volunteered, I think it was presumptious. . . I'm insulted.

So Whitney, Elli, as the facts unfolded it became quite clear to me.

Elli, get the hell out of my office!!!"

Elli says, "With all due respect, Paul, you're missing out on a really good opportunity."

Todd says, "Whitney, if you play with fire again you're going to get burned. Consider this your first and last warning."
    Last edited by Pomeraniac; 11-21-2004 at 10:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast