+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 2 Recap: The Sword in the Brownstone

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat

Michael rambles on about what HE'D do if someone made fun of his height. He'd put baby ear medicine in the boss's pudding cup. Or something more macho, but I was too distracted by his mystic tan to pay attention.

Tonia, her bosom buddies (in matching white suits, looking spiffy enough to star in a tampon commercial),

Somewhere, Merlin is Laughing His Black Magic Ass Off

At this point, I think they'd believe it if the BFOB showed them a light saber and said it had been acquired from Obi-Wan Kenobi himself. Come on, people! Excalibur? That reminds me, I need to check ebay to see how my bid is coming along on the Holy Grail. Some loser keeps bumping me up by two bucks.

Damian pitches gamely, but the exercise degenerates into David buzzing, then blurting out "I'm a bee!" in a manner that makes you wonder if it's a weekend hobby (wink).
    Such an entertaining recap, hep.
    Great job as always

Excellent recap, Hepcat. I really enjoy your writing style, and I always end up with a smile on my face after I'm done reading. Good writing is contagious at the Fort!

I would just like to say your RE-CAPs should get picked up by a national ZINE (they are great).

Anyone with me to write Salon.com?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12