+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Alert: How the show ends.

FORT Newbie

Spoiler Alert: How the show ends.

I have a friend who lives in Chicago and she knows one of the camera men who worked for the show. The show ends when the Boss states that he is in fact not the real boss. He then points to a door and says "and behind this door is the real boss" Behind the door is a chimpanze with wheel with all of the contestants names. The chimp spins the wheel and who evers name it lands on wins the money.

LG.
    hmmm, well I predicted a chimp or other animal in the first show's discussion thread, but I really doubt it's a big spinning wheel, because every week so far "the boss" has to choose between one of two people, and that's flip a coin territory, not spin a wheel.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    hmmm, well I predicted a chimp or other animal in the first show's discussion thread, but I really doubt it's a big spinning wheel, because every week so far "the boss" has to choose between one of two people, and that's flip a coin territory, not spin a wheel.
    I was thinking the same thing.

But it definetly may be a chimp because Todd was looking down at the boss.

They did say that this person would get a job "working for the boss" so does that mean the winner will be a zoo keeper?

I'm skeptical, because of the two eliminations so far, the smarter candidate has got the axe both times.

But whatever. We know it's rigged, so it doesn't really matter.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

LG.
    oh, I can't help linking to my post with this same "spoiler" theory from the show thread for the first episode. click here
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

JR.
    Hmmm, is that camera man an uncle?

I think that My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss will end with the "Wayne's World Ending" Meaning that once the winner is declared, the winner will look into the camera and say "Fished In" and then the Wayne's World theme will play.
    Of course the joke will have been on us, as it will be revealed that the cotnestants were in on it too.

That's very clever, RT.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Ooooh I like RT's way of thinking, kinda like Joe Schmo that some where in on it but one or two wonts and neither was the audience, that would be awesome. I doub tit tho since they want the audiences to see true reactions from the contestants and not fake ones.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    oh, I can't help linking to my post with this same "spoiler" theory from the show thread for the first episode. click here
    If I knew how to link, I'd post my earlier post in that same thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast