+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spoiler Alert: How the show ends.

FORT Newbie

I'm on the conspiracy theory tip.

Maybe it's not the best form for a new poster to come in firing on conspiracy theories but between belly laughs I had some ideas, so here goes. Given some of the sophisticated cracks so far a chimp in a room seems too pedestrian and I'd be disappointed. So like Mr. N. Paul Todd I'll sort of discard the idea I dislike for the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    Ooooh I like RT's way of thinking, kinda like Joe Schmo that some where in on it but one or two wonts and neither was the audience, that would be awesome. I doub tit tho since they want the audiences to see true reactions from the contestants and not fake ones.
    The joke alone will get old so I think/hope there is more. After the ridiculous performances(everyone taking credit passionately for Scuba Sandy) I think that

1) everyone's an actor
    2) the firing decisions are based on who is most likely to give away the fact we don't know these people are actors. This may be hard to determine if things get too overblown in the coming weeks, but we'll see.
    3) the final 2 may be predetermined, with whoever "gets it"--or is most baffled--being the winner, or the final 1 is predetermined. Or better yet, the competition is really between 2 people with whoever calls the bluff first winning the pot. So this would explain why the show is apparently shorter than 11 weeks.
    4) It's Ivana Trump as the boss, and N Paul Todd, being a womanizer, is looking at the short skirt she's wearing. (I actually thought of Ivana as boss before looking in the who's-the-boss thread.)

If my suspicions 1) and 2) are wrong, my faith in humanity is seriously dented.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by rollotomasi
    I have a friend who lives in Chicago and she knows one of the camera men who worked for the show. The show ends when the Boss states that he is in fact not the real boss. He then points to a door and says "and behind this door is the real boss" Behind the door is a chimpanze with wheel with all of the contestants names. The chimp spins the wheel and who evers name it lands on wins the money.
    Sounds a lot like the old Groucho Marx game show You Bet Your Life. That just came into mind, especially when they spun the wheel and got the chance to try for $10,000 (which in the 1950s was a HUGE sum of money).

I still think it is a chimp or monkee, especially the way N. Paul Todd scratched the very top of his head in the last episode. ::Take your four fingers and scratch with your thumb meeting in the middle:: And he did it Just as he was dismissing the two women on the block for 'his' 'decision' on who would go..

Is a hoax, on us, the audience really worth it if none of us notice or care?

Is this show even still on?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by cqvenus
    For example, you may have noticed something familiar about "Robert." It seems that he may actually be Jordan (IV) from Forever Eden.
    Take a look at the official photos on the Forever Eden site (http://www.fox.com/eden/) and on the MBFOB site (http://www.fox.com/bigfat/). Jordan and Robert look alike, but Robert is a big guy (not fat) but built. Now way the two are the same.

Just thought I'd throw that into the mix.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8rboiiii
    Take a look at the official photos on the Forever Eden site (http://www.fox.com/eden/) and on the MBFOB site (http://www.fox.com/bigfat/). Jordan and Robert look alike, but Robert is a big guy (not fat) but built. Now way the two are the same.

Just thought I'd throw that into the mix.
    I haven't watched other FOX reality shows, so I've never seen any of these shows you are all referring to, but I've also seen this Ellie chick somewhere else. As soon as I saw her, I was trying to place her, but I haven't been able to. I've been thinking all along that maybe she's an actress or something, so I'm still hoping to figure it out... I'll let you all know if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by rollotomasi
    I have a friend who lives in Chicago and she knows one of the camera men who worked for the show. The show ends when the Boss states that he is in fact not the real boss. He then points to a door and says "and behind this door is the real boss" Behind the door is a chimpanze with wheel with all of the contestants names. The chimp spins the wheel and who evers name it lands on wins the money.
    I suspect this at the only episode of the show that I watched. I also think that the "contestants" might be actors themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12