+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

11/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 1 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

I'd love to hear some tidbits, if anyone's watching. I have three hours to go.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Oooo, I missed this last week and can't wait to watch tonight.

But no spoilers for Jewels. :nono this is the last you'll see of me in here tonight (I think ). Happy watching everybody!

FORT Fogey
    This is set up EXACTLY like The Apprentice, in that the opening scene shows the people who didn't go to the Boardroom are up in the suite talking about who is going to be leaving.

Then the surviving contestant comes back up.

It's set up just like The Apprentice, which really, really leads me to believe that Trump's the behind-the-scenes boss in this show.

There are just way, way too many similarities between how this show's presented and how The Apprentice is presented, that Trump would surely sue Fox for copying his ideas if he weren't involved with this one.

So the opening of this one's a lot like the opening of a typical Apprentice episode, in case anyone's wondering. . . .

Tey're taking a tour of Todd's brownstone.

They really should have given him a Russian model as a wife. Instead they give him a gold-digger wife, and a "cousin of Paris Hilton" daughter whatever that means.

Extremly lavish house, which Paul and his wife take the contestants through.

His first million dollars is hanging in a frame by the fireplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    This is set up EXACTLY like The Apprentice, in that the opening scene shows the people who didn't go to the Boardroom are up in the suite talking about who is going to be leaving.

Then the surviving contestant comes back up.

It's set up just like The Apprentice, which really, really leads me to believe that Trump's the behind-the-scenes boss in this show.

There are just way, way too many similarities between how this show's presented and how The Apprentice is presented, that Trump would surely sue Fox for copying his ideas if he weren't involved with this one.

So the opening of this one's a lot like the opening of a typical Apprentice episode, in case anyone's wondering. . . .
    The show is supose to be a spoof of the Apprentice. There is no denying it. Whether or not Trump is the real boss is the real question. I personally think he is but he may not be.

He is claiming to have the original Excalibur!

FORT Fogey
    Mr. Todd gives a reward to some of the contestants and he tours them through his "mansion."

He introduces them to his trophy wife and his moronic daughter and then he lies to them about lots and lots of things inside the apartment, including his "first million dollars" which he says is setting behind some fancy laser-beam security system.

It's all so preposterous, and these knuckleheaded yuppie hot-shots are buying it all, hook-line-and-sinker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast