+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who is the "REAL" Boss on the show?

Todd called the boss "the man" last week. Maybe it is a (short) human?

Short!

yes the person/thing that the boss is, must be short...maybe its that guy from the littlest groom.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

^^ I don't think the fact that you can't see the boss' head over the back of his office chair really means much. I'm about 5'9", and my office chair is still plenty tall that you couldn't see me from behind.

I like the chimp theory. It will probably be something more pedestrian, though, like Murdoch...

I can see the Omarosa thing as being "shocking." Stupid, but shocking.

I hadn't given much thought to females (internalized oppression on my part). Why not Jessica Simpson? Marge Simpson? and someone already mentioned Ivana - that would be funny, and would fit in with "trump donald."
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I hadn't given much thought to females (internalized oppression on my part).
    Or perhaps it's because Todd has referred to the boss as "The Man".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by toasty
    ^^ I don't think the fact that you can't see the boss' head over the back of his office chair really means much. I'm about 5'9", and my office chair is still plenty tall that you couldn't see me from behind.

I don't think it means much because the chair is empty. Why would they bring in the "real boss", to the boardroom set and make him sit in a chair for a shot where his head wouldn't even be visible? This is one of those made-for-reality-tv moments.

FORT Fanatic
    Since it's a spoof of the Apprentice and it's in Chicago, maybe the boss is a Bill Rancic lookalike!
    In reality, Bill Rancic isn't doing much as 'the apprentice' is he? The Trump Chicago tower is still just a cardboard model.

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam
    In reality, Bill Rancic isn't doing much as 'the apprentice' is he? The Trump Chicago tower is still just a cardboard model.
    Just a minor correction - The Trump Chicago tower is a yuuuuuuuge cardbord model.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MalibuPam
    I don't think it means much because the chair is empty. Why would they bring in the "real boss", to the boardroom set and make him sit in a chair for a shot where his head wouldn't even be visible? This is one of those made-for-reality-tv moments.
    Good point MalibuPam. Maybe the 'real' boss is John Forsythe, and he is doing his Charlie's Angels bit where he just makes his decision over an outdated phone speaker...

FORT Fogey

Could it be an ex-"Apprentice" candidate?

To all:

I was thinking, wouldn't it be funny if at the end of the show, the "real boss" is actually none other than

Omarosa?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast