+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonia

FORT Fogey
    After I watched the first two episodes I decided that she is my favorite to win. She's the one who I hope wins.

And that's just from watching her on the show -- she seems real sweet and good-hearted and very down to earth.

. . . and all that was decided BEFORE reading Hadley's nice comments about her.

Now that I've actually seen an ep, she's the only woman I can tell apart from the rest of the Barbie clones!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Can anybody actually WIN in this show? It's all FAKE! They can't do like in joe Schmo and give all the schmos $100K. If you really LIKE someone, you would probably be rooting for them to be eliminated SOONER rather than later, wouldn't you? The person who lasts until the end will be the most ashamed, won't they?

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    well, my favorite Tonia is now Gone. Now I will root for the short guy because he has put up with a lot of crap. He deserves the money.

Congrats Tonia for escaping that show with your integrity relatively intact.

At least she didn't go swimming with the boss, entertain drunken booty calls, do shirtless jumping jacks for a sale, or beg to be an employee of Iacorp or whatever (like Kerry did).

I liked what she said in her closing comments...."Mr. Todd says his friends are presidents, dignitaries, and kings.......I don't know about all that."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12