+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr. N. Paul Todd, the Obnoxious Boss

Mr. N. Paul Todd, the Obnoxious Boss

[IMG]images/img/toddsingle_72.jpg[/IMG]

Mr. N. Paul Todd (William August), founder and CEO of the fictitious multibillion-dollar company IOCOR. MY BIG FAT OBNOXIOUS BOSS premieres Sunday, Nov. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ™
    ©2004 FOX BROADCASTING COMPANY. Cr: Michael Yarish/FOX.

so really he's just "My Big Obnoxious Boss"

He looks like he could be very annoying... in a Johnny Fairplay Kind of way

This show has the potential to be hilarious.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

How funny...I hadn't thought about the literal meaning of "my big fat" tag.

He really nailed the generic boss look. I have high hopes for this show.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Good casting. He just looks like he can be a total ass.

Not to say he is one in real life, of course (I'm sure he's perfectly lovely ). But he's just got that perfect Jerk Boss face.

I wonder if he will be as oddly endearing as Steve was in the first show though. I hope so, because Steve's underlying sweetness really seemed to balance out the Obnoxious® side and make the dynamic more interesting.
    Last edited by John; 10-30-2004 at 08:27 AM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I wonder if he will be as oddly endearing as Steve was in the first show though. I hope so, because Steve's underlying sweetness really seemed to balance out the Obnoxious® side and make the dynamic more interesting.
    SnowflakeGirl, I hope he's like Steve, too!!! That show was a riot and the actor who played Steve was absolutely perfect!! I actually teared up while watching the finale because Steve and Fox really did make everything okay for the poor girl and her family.

It was one of the most fun, sweetest "reality tv" shows I have ever watched, and I loved it.

I am absolutely looking forward to this one, too, but not so much for the "sweet" aspect.

In this case I'm more just looking forward to watching Fox outsmart those smarty-pants contestants who think they're so much better than everyone else. I can't wait for them to learn they've been part of a huge hoax and I think it'll be fun to watch Fox goof on them throughout this show.

I can't wait!!

I'd like to think I'm not that gullible because the guy just looks mischievous to me and in the commercials he comes off that way too.

[IMG]images/img/bosspaintball.jpg[/IMG]

The "boss" at work.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I absoultely cannot WAIT for this show! Obnoxious Fiance was hysterical-- I'm just hoping that this show can live up to the hype it's getting. Heck, even "The Donald" himself endorsed it saying that at least they ADMIT it's a parody...LOL.

So, I fell asleep with the TV on last night. This morning, when I woke up, there was an infomercial on for Rejuvsomethingorother, and anti-aging system. One of the testimonials was from the fellow that plays Paul N. Todd. The only shame is, it's too late to add this Rejuvsomethingorother to my Christmas list!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

This guy, William August, I saw him on an informercial...the ones on in the middle of the night.

He was there to be a "witness" to some miracle cream for the face that George Hamilton was trying to peddle. He was introduced not as William August but as August Hill....an "everyday" citizen who used the product and was so thrilled with the result, how smooth and creamy his skin was.

So now we have an actor who played an actor who played an actor....the tangle web we weave...

+ Reply to Thread