+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    But Blue these were nice kilts...I think better then the type you can find in theatrical rental places........

That was ghastly! Tamyrawasrobbed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    The hosts eyebrows are still scaring me, too.
    OMG! Were those eyebrows shaved off and painted back on?? And she did have some clownish looking eye makeup on!

I read somewhere that she, Tammy Faye and Heidi from "The Apprentice" were contenders for a new reality show called: "My Big Fat Crusty Mascara Brush!"

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    That's right!! I forgot to mention the kilts earlier! How in the hell did they HAVE those there??? If they weren't already told about a wedding, I'm wondering why they had them at all???
    I really highly doubt they ran out in between Pat drinking and bitching to buy kilts for a wedding they DIDN'T want to attend and swore they wouldn't.

Something is fishy...
    I'm pretty sure we saw them trying on kilts at the tux shop.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Did anyone see the shots of Randi's best friend at the wedding near the end? Her dress was, uhm a little revealing! I didn't mind at all, to bad they didn't show more of her!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradizzle
    Did anyone see the shots of Randi's best friend at the wedding near the end? Her dress was, uhm a little revealing! I didn't mind at all, to bad they didn't show more of her!
    What happens with her though? She gets no change from this? Maybe they will buy her a cup of coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamyrawasrobbed
    "My Big Fat Crusty Mascara Brush!"

omg...THAT is funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Anyone else notice that they're airing the finale AGAIN on Thursday???? You'd think they'd add a reunion or something to it, but no...just the finale. No thank you...saw it once.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    I feel bad about what I said about the Family. I thought they were stuck up. But Watched the tape of the show again. And I think the Family REALLY Loves & Cared for her. About the Kilts. The Mom said it was there Heiratage So I think they much have had them for awhile. Maybe they visted Scotland at one point or ordered them way before the Marriage. We do have Scottish Games ect in the US. I Just Hope STEVE has recieved & will do more HE WAS GREAT......... GREAT ACTOR....... Wish we would have seen his wife.

FORT Newbie
    Did anyone notice this...the Coy sons dressed in Kilts because as Randi said they were honoring their Irish heritage....but it's my understanding that it is the Scottish, not Irish who wear kilts. Hmmmm, maybe they need a cultural lesson here, or am I wrong?
    REgardless, while I thought the sons acted like spoiled brats...the world should revolve around what they want and how they want it...Mrs. Coy was a real trooper under the circumstances, and the whole family are to be commended for supporting their daughter in her adult decision. It's not like she was putting a needle in her arm. I ended up loving the Coy family, and Randi, and of course Steve. I wish the best for all of them. Randi is a lot more fun that she is made out to be at the start of all of this. She was laughing at Steve, though fearful of her family reactions...still, she turned out to have a sense of humor after all. I loved this show. After some years of personal trials and tribulations that have had me rather subdued, this particular show just ticked my funny bone, and I got a lot of honest belly laughs for the first time in years. Hooray for everyone. The Coys probably needed their undies wedged just a tad bit to loosen up...like Randi's did, and all for the better. I hope they all are looking back with laughter now. I sure would have enjoyed to see their reactions when they finally saw the show when we did, as it unfolded. Anyone have any idea of future acting jobs for Steve? Hope we are kept informed, because he was fantastic!

Goodbye to High Society
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia
    Did anyone notice this...the Coy sons dressed in Kilts because as Randi said they were honoring their Irish heritage....but it's my understanding that it is the Scottish, not Irish who wear kilts. Hmmmm, maybe they need a cultural lesson here, or am I wrong?
    I assume that the father was of Irish descent and the mother was of Scottish descent. Didn't the closing credits mention that the family was going to Ireland for the father's 50th birthday?

Quote Originally Posted by FORTSciolist
    I assume that the father was of Irish descent and the mother was of Scottish descent. Didn't the closing credits mention that the family was going to Ireland for the father's 50th birthday?
    http://www.histclo.hispeed.com/style...ilt/kilti.html
    There are Irish kilts - look at those drum corp/piper bands.

+ Reply to Thread