+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)

well i would say on to AJ2

but, unfortunately this is the infamous submarine episode...

PSi
    the previews made it seem like it would be a disaster. . .
    but i liked the ending..they took off the shock by showing stupid steve.

FORT Newbie

Me 2

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I loved Steve's laugh at the end!
    I Hope ALL THE BEST for STEVE...... & Fox gives him more with his Acting ect.
    GREAT JOB STEVE.......

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Awwwwww I loved the ending! As snobby as we thought the family was, the most important thing is they DO love and care for one another. They stood by Randi even when they thought she should have been committed to an institution. That is what real family love is about! GO COY Family!! Enjoy your money!! And no doubt family trips will be what they spend their money on!! YAY

Oh and Steve is just a sweetie. Did he perhaps donate his winnings to her family? Bravo!!! STEVE ROX!!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Newbie
    I don't believe Randi worried about her family except how they would accept Steve. She was out for the money. She hurt her family and friends and made a fool out of them and herself. I wouldn't be able to show my face. Her family's a barrel of laughs. LOL! Just kidding! My family would probably react the same way but maybe not quite as bad. BTW, Randi's mom's a bitch. And her brothers act like two year olds.

So, Randi is worried about her family? Where was this concern when she decided to pull this over them? Did she not know how they would react?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Lets see...go on national tv...play a mean practical joke on your family? Get $1 million. Where do I sign up?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Well, as I sit here reflecting upon the entire series and this let down of an anti-climatic ending, I decided.... I WANT MY LIFE BACK. The hours wasted on what was a good premise to end up in this ever so blahhhblahhh 'lets be nice and understanding and give them the money anyways" ending. I feel ripped off!
    BLOOD...I WANT BLOOD!

heh..

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen39
    I don't believe Randi worried about her family except how they would accept Steve. She was out for the money. She hurt her family and friends and made a fool out of them and herself. I wouldn't be able to show my face. Her family's a barrel of laughs. LOL! Just kidding! My family would probably react the same way but maybe not quite as bad. BTW, Randi's mom's a bitch. And her brothers act like two year olds.
    If your daughter was going to marry the person that Steve was portraying, would you just sit around and do nothing about it? They were given like a whole 3 or 4 days warning... don't see anything out of the ordinary w/ how they reacted.. try your hardest to delay it, stall it, but if that fails, then you need to show up.. which is exactly what they did. Now, maybe if Randi was 35 or something it'd be different.. but she's ~ 25, eh?

Anyway, the only ppl that I think negatively of are Randi herself (I don't believe that all for the family schtick one bit) & her older brother - and that's only because 75% of the time the camera was on him he had a beer in his hand (including the morning of the wedding!). The rest reacted exactly as they "should" have and I particularly thought the Dad put a good face on it & he was right on about the "not about the money" comment..

I enjoyed the final episode. Thought they did really well with it except for Steve telling her he was an actor. Thought that could have been done a little differently and made it a bigger deal. Everything should have been exposed in a smaller atmosphere so they could air out their thoughts without having there whole family and friends hear them. That way it could have been more dramatic.

And Darkhosis if I was her older brother and my younger sister was going through all this I would be drinking A LOT! too. I like how the whole family showed up anyway and supported who though, give them a ton of credit for that.

+ Reply to Thread