+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Slipped on the Leno Interview

Steve Slipped on the Leno Interview

When Jay Lenno Asked Steve, "Do you still speak with the girl?" He answered something to the effect that she's not to happy with me these days. It sounded as if it was a slip that she didn't win the money. He did say if he slips then he losses 5 million. Interesting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nycupperes
    When Jay Lenno Asked Steve, "Do you still speak with the girl?" He answered something to the effect that she's not to happy with me these days. It sounded as if it was a slip that she didn't win the money. He did say if he slips then he losses 5 million. Interesting stuff.
    Hi Ny ... I watched to and posted on this in Steve's thread instead of starting a new one.

I didn't hear that as a slip. Steve has signed a confidentiality agreement with a $5M fine (and he said, "I didn't get paid that much.") which is typical of reality shows.

And I wouldn't expect that he and Randi would be friends now - regardless of whether she won the money or not.

Bumpkin that's what I heard too. He said he would be sued for $5 mil if he gave any info about the ending.

Just curious, has Randi been on any TV talkshows? Or is she avoiding the circuit and trying to put it behind her? The show doesn't put her or the family in a good light and she's probably feeling the sting. Does Fox have some kinda clause that says she has to appear on the FOX network talkshows after the finale?
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

He said "they aren't in much communication and she is probably a little frustrated at him." I don't think that is giving anything away.

As for Randi it will be like MKG from Joe Schmo. Keep her in seclusion because if she comes out and talks about the show it will give away the finale in how she acts when she finds out he is an actor and if she is, or was angry, at all that she was played by Steve and the Producers.

makerc, I don't think she's been on any shows, but perhaps we will see her after the finale. If Steve went on Leno, maybe he'll ask Randi

I know Randi is "pursuing other career options" so I'm sure she'll go on the circuit if she gets a chance.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    And I wouldn't expect that he and Randi would be friends now - regardless of whether she won the money or not.
    This would be my guess too. The only reason those two know each other is because of a tv show. And Randi is well...sort of...how do I put this? Greedy? and she doesn't give a hoot about Steve (wouldn't even pick his water up and hand it to him on the street when he had a panic attack). Plus, Randi...at some point is informed that this was all a joke and the joke is on her....she probably isn't too happy with anyone who was part of the World's most televised Practical Joke.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I'm not putting too much stock into what Steve said on Leno. After all, he lied to Randi 24/7 so I don't think his ethics are so high that he'd feel honor bound to tell the truth to Leno.

FORT Newbie
    My prediction is that the joke is all on Randi like The Joe Schmo Show. I think that her family is in on it and are doing their best to make her believe that they don't approve and will not be at the wedding. She will get the money regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by DorisDfan
    My prediction is that the joke is all on Randi like The Joe Schmo Show. I think that her family is in on it and are doing their best to make her believe that they don't approve and will not be at the wedding. She will get the money regardless.
    I agree with you entirely! Have you ever seen one of these shows where the contestants don't win, aside from survivor and a few of the other "elimination" shows!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast