+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: So what's going to happen?!??

So what's going to happen?!??

Anyone think that she is going to get the money??!

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    Well, Randi didn't return to her job, nor did she get another teaching position, or any other job that I've heard of. I'm thinking she gets the money.

LG.
    I think that she gets it, but that in the long run it wasn't worth it. Then again, she may parlay this into an acting / modeling career, in which case she'd probably think it was worth it. She and Steve could co-host a show or something. Embarassing moments caught on tape.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    Well, Randi didn't return to her job, nor did she get another teaching position, or any other job that I've heard of. I'm thinking she gets the money.

I'm thinking maybe not. She is probably laying low right now looking for a job since the show is airing and the papers have had the story in it- even the story about her leaving her job up in the air for awhile. I don't think any principals are beating down her door to hire her. Also, the news have had her on and even though I haven't watched the interviews, the clips I see are her saying "I still feel very resentful" and before the show aired, she made a comment that her family is still dealing with the issue and trying to get their family back on track. I think if the money was won, forgiveness would have been quick- you know- money talks

I guess that would depend on what happens. I would hope that money wouldn't make me forgive a loved one if I felt they really wronged me somehow.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

PSi
    She is laying low, most likely, i would think, is because she signed papers to do so. Most reality show contestants are either sequestered or keep a low profile so they don't give away results in any way shape or form. [if someone can PM me and tell me where the last winner of Survivor was from, that'd be great, i'm not about to try and navagate through that thread. the only name i ever remember from the show...ok commercials was rupert. Can't you tell i am fan?]
    i remember when Joe Schmo was on the air and the whole time he was no where to be found, but his parents (who own a pizza parlor) were having viewing parties...so we sort of figured out that he got something out of it. . .
    i would say that the coys have their own listening party, but after watching them, maybe tv isn't "traditional" who knows...
    She has to get something...at least free family therapy. . .

Good points about not looking for the job but my gut says she doesnt. It sucks to be the friend who gets nothing.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    If she didn't get the money, I'm wondering how she is managing financially. It doesn't look like her family is going to be very happy with her, and living with them after embarassing them on national television wouldn't be an option, at least not for me, I can't see how anyone could. And with no job and no winnings, what how could she be getting on for so long since the show was taped.

Not that I am particularly rooting for her to get the money. Honestly, I will be pleased to see her not win, it would serve Little Miss Snotty right for all the trouble she caused her friends and family and the way she treated Steve. But I think in the end her mother managed to get her family to the wedding and Randi won the money. I hope I am wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    [if someone can PM me and tell me where the last winner of Survivor was from, that'd be great, i'm not about to try and navagate through that thread. the only name i ever remember from the show...ok commercials was rupert. Can't you tell i am fan?]
    i remember when Joe Schmo was on the air and the whole time he was no where to be found, but his parents (who own a pizza parlor) were having viewing parties...so we sort of figured out that he got something out of it.
    I'm not PMing you just so that the record can be set straight.
    1. Sandra Diaz-Twine was the winner of Survivor: Pearl Islands.
    2. Matt Kennedy Gould (aka "Joe Schmo") used to work as a pizza delivery boy. His family did not own the pizza parlor.

I think that because the whole thing is a scam, a practical joke if you will, that she will end up with the money regardless of what actually happens at the ceremony.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast