+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: So what's going to happen?!??

FORT Newbie

someone else is in on it

Quote Originally Posted by Morgansmom02
    I think Randi's parents and family know and they are just trying to make it hard for her. Does anyone else think this???
    I think someone in her family is playing another game. It could be any of them but I think someone in her family is trying to make it so tough that she does not go through with it. I think they think she has been on a real show and is really going to marry and if they can stop her the family will win $1,000,000. Of course they are bound to silence like she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Oculona
    I would be shocked if the Coy family is in on it. There have been too many scenes with the Coy family and Steve and/or the actor family without Randi.

Unless the shows real concept is to fool Randi and Us, I don't think the Coy family is involved.
    I think the Coy parents are involved, but I don't think the kids are. I also don't think that they know he and his *family* are actors- I think they think they are a real family. In my mind I keep wondering what the producers have told the family about this. What premise are they giving the family to televise this marriage? Certainly they have asked why it is being taped, and why they keep having confessionals.

Quote Originally Posted by dwilb
    I think someone in her family is playing another game. It could be any of them but I think someone in her family is trying to make it so tough that she does not go through with it. I think they think she has been on a real show and is really going to marry and if they can stop her the family will win $1,000,000. Of course they are bound to silence like she is.
    Oooh, I like that. I just said in another post that I wondered what the producers were telling the Coy family as to why the marriage has to take place on TV, and why the confessionals. Your theory makes a lot of sense!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    In the future a couple of months (since the show's still filming).
    Thanks, John.

FORT Newbie

I can't wait-I can't wait -I can't wait!!!

for tomorrow!! I don't think that makes me pathetic at all --does it? I am so excited about the finale. Here is what I think will happen--the sibs are in on it --not the parents. I think they have been told if they can stop the wedding they'll win big bucks--why else would these brain trusts care if their sister got married or not?? I hope the ending is not lame--I'll be so disappointed-but this is Fox- I may be heading for a fall!

bigfluffy

No, you're not pathetic. I'm looking forward to seeing how all this works out.

If anyone else is in one it, I'd say it's the parents. If the sibs are in on it, then they are pretty good actors... to cry on cue like they do.

bigfluffy, of course you're pathetic. We all are. That's why we have to have our daily "fix" and can't wat for the show. Since we're pretty harmless though, why not enjoy each other? I know I enjoy the whole experience a lot more by having you all to visit with and share opinions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345