+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So what's going to happen?!??

I had not even considered that her family might be in on it.That makes sense. Doesn't make the brother's acting any better, but I like the theory

question

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Good points about not looking for the job but my gut says she doesnt. It sucks to be the friend who gets nothing.
    Can you tell me where you are watching Amazing Race 5, what channel & time? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by blondee123
    Can you tell me where you are watching Amazing Race 5, what channel & time? thanks.
    In the future a couple of months (since the show's still filming).

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar

************My MADE UP Spoiler****************

Here's what I think will happen on the finale:

The wedding is about to happen..the PO'd brother can't sit still and walks away, everyone gets all antsy as looks of despair wave over Randi's face. Steve does his usual schtick by looking at her all helpless. They start the "wedding" and Randi's other brother & sister take off too...temporarily halting the ceremony. The mom goes after them....Steve tries to stop her, she says she's going to get the siblings, to continue. The preacher asks if anyone doesn't think they should marry...nobody says anything. The wedding happens and the dad is the only one sitting there...
    Steve's family (don't know who)...probably the dad, makes some sort of announcement about it being fake or something stupid like that. Randi's dad stands up and stares at Randi in shock. The rest of the Coy's are standing in the house in bewilderment.
    Randi cries and makes the whole "I didn't want to hurt anyone" speach. The host announces that they get the $$ cause nobody objected and were all essentially there..but the family doesn't give a rats @ss, they're all still embarrassed and mad. Randi is devastated.
    The End.
    Last edited by Maveno; 02-21-2004 at 01:56 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

My turn! Spoilers in my own mind .... !

The wedding starts, Mom Coy has gotten all her ducks in the front row. As the wedding progresses, fake sis/mom/dad start whooping it up like they're at a football game. PoutyPat leaves, followed by MelodramaticMel and BlankStareBobby. MeltdownMom goes in pursuit, but she's had enough too. RoyalRandi is crying, mascara lines down her face. SaltySteve is standing there, and the minister asks "If anyone here objects, speak now or forever hold your peace." DeafnDumbDad rises, gestures grandly to the empty seats beside him and says that he thinks that speaks for everyone. (Okay, I recall something like that in a preview a few weeks ago)
    The camera crew talks the Coys into listening to what Randi has to tell them ... she begins by saying that she only did it for the money to HELP her family, she didn't want to hurt them ... only to be interrupted by Steve, who tells Randi that the JOKES ON HER!!!!! The fakefamily rises, introduces themselves, Steve's real wife is sitting in the chairs and runs up to him ... Randi's shocked, they get NOTHING!! and we go on to the next reality tv show. Oh and the Coys shun Randi for a few holidays.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I lovvve yours mom2!!!! BRAVO BRAVOOOooo!!! You really cracked me up!
    Oh lord, the names you have for each of them!! C.L.A.S.S.I.C!!!

"shun Randi for a few holidays".... my favorite line! LOL

I like these fake spoilers.
    Here's my own big fat fake spoiler:

A hypnotist is brought in to hypnotize the Coy's into submission. The Dad standing up in the previews were edited out of sequence to provide red herrings for us (the audience). When the preacher asks if anyone objects, Steve's wife stands up and objects, saying that they're still married. Then Steve's family has a meltdown and walks out ... so Randi thought HER family would be the hard ones to convince, but it turns out that Steve's family screwed up her dreams of $500K for kissing the fat guy and pretending to like him.
    Then the reveal happens, Randi is confused, but she gets $500K and the Coy family gets $500K. Steve and his fake family each get their actor's scale wages, which is nothing compared to the Coy's rewards for public humiliation. Was it worth it in the end? You bet!
    I sorta' expect the ending to be anti-climactic, but I hope I'm wrong.

Steve's wife stands up and objects, saying that they're still married. Then Steve's family has a meltdown and walks out ...
    getreal, I love that synopsis!! That would actually be great.

I would be shocked if the Coy family is in on it. There have been too many scenes with the Coy family and Steve and/or the actor family without Randi.

Unless the shows real concept is to fool Randi and Us, I don't think the Coy family is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    My turn! Spoilers in my own mind .... !

The wedding starts, Mom Coy has gotten all her ducks in the front row. As the wedding progresses, fake sis/mom/dad start whooping it up like they're at a football game. PoutyPat leaves, followed by MelodramaticMel and BlankStareBobby. MeltdownMom goes in pursuit, but she's had enough too. RoyalRandi is crying, mascara lines down her face. SaltySteve is standing there, and the minister asks "If anyone here objects, speak now or forever hold your peace." DeafnDumbDad rises, gestures grandly to the empty seats beside him and says that he thinks that speaks for everyone. (Okay, I recall something like that in a preview a few weeks ago)
    The camera crew talks the Coys into listening to what Randi has to tell them ... she begins by saying that she only did it for the money to HELP her family, she didn't want to hurt them ... only to be interrupted by Steve, who tells Randi that the JOKES ON HER!!!!! The fakefamily rises, introduces themselves, Steve's real wife is sitting in the chairs and runs up to him ... Randi's shocked, they get NOTHING!! and we go on to the next reality tv show. Oh and the Coys shun Randi for a few holidays.
    Now that would be grand!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast