+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1am**

Your theory would explain why the Coy's had a film crew in their house waiting for a call from Randi. Hmmmm...

she says What?!

My best guess as to why Randi exclaims "What?!" in the preview...
    She finds out the marriage ceremony isn't fake and she is officially truly unequivicallly married.

Not going to happen, fireflyer. As previously noted several times, Steve is married with children in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by NewfieRose
    Did you happen to here how Randi said 'What' for the preview of the last show?!
    Isn't it possible that just the facts that Steve, Steve's family and Steve's best man are all actors and that she and her family were being played are reason *enough* for the "What?!" that was on the previews? Remember, she thinks Steve et. al. are real people.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mocksie
    Isn't it possible that just the facts that Steve, Steve's family and Steve's best man are all actors and that she and her family were being played are reason *enough* for the "What?!" that was on the previews? Remember, she thinks Steve et. al. are real people.
    Exactly!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

What's absolutely blowing me away is the reaction of Randi's older (?) brother.

I can see being concerned about a family member as you watch them getting ready to make what you know for a fact --- because you've done it yourself --- is going to be one of the biggest mistakes of their life (been there, done that). Or even if you haven't done it yourself, have used common sense, put two and two together and come up with four.

But eventually, you suck it up and realize that sometimes, you have no other recourse but to stand by and watch a loved one crash into a brick wall going ninety miles an hour. Why? Because they have to find out for themselves that that wall is not made out of marshmallows. You can't do their living for them.

The only thing you can do is to be there to help patch them up after they've crashed. If they're still alive, that is.

As my grandmother would've put it: "The best lessons are self-taught!"

Randi's brother is a new one on me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678