+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1am**

Thank god the finale is next becuase i was starting to loose interest

Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    I am still thinking that SOMEONE or two in the family is "IN" on the joke. I think we will see next week that there is more to this than Randi lying to get the money. Her parents OR her brother are in on it, and SHE will become the Jokee.
    I thought that at first, but I kept watching the parents, and nothing strikes me that they know. I think if they were in on it, they would be more hestitant to go to the wedding. They are pretty much taking it in stride. Maybe the brother that won't attend knows something. I am wondering if Steves real wife will be the objector. "Yes, I object- he is MY husband!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I thought that at first, but I kept watching the parents, and nothing strikes me that they know. I think if they were in on it, they would be more hestitant to go to the wedding. They are pretty much taking it in stride. Maybe the brother that won't attend knows something. I am wondering if Steves real wife will be the objector. "Yes, I object- he is MY husband!"

How cool that would be ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

has anybody seen Steve on that one commercial on tv where he and another guy are in a locker room and talking about what they had for lunch? cant think of what it's for. isnt there a chance he could have been recognized??

Its the hungry man dinner commercial.

The previews for next week gave away waaaaaaaaay too much info on next weeks episode. I turned it off because it was spoiling it all for me. I also wish shows would stop previewing what is coming up on the show right when it starts, doesn't leave too much as a suprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Its the hungry man dinner commercial.

The previews for next week gave away waaaaaaaaay too much info on next weeks episode. I turned it off because it was spoiling it all for me. I also wish shows would stop previewing what is coming up on the show right when it starts, doesn't leave too much as a suprise.

thanks

and i totally agree about the previews...i mean...could they show MORE crap that's gunna happen?!?!?!

1 Spoiled Rotten Dog! RedStickLA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradizzle
    How come this board is sooo slow>?
    I for one could not get on FORT last night I kept getting "The page cannot be found" I thought maybe the site was down for everyone but I guess not.

I felt really bad for Randi's mom last night when she was talking to her other children about supporting Randi in this. I like how her mom and dad are handling this but her siblings are being such snots about it.

I couldn't log on last night either.

This episode was a real downer, except for the tux rental and the rehearsal. But that was bound to happen. The proverbial sh*t hit the proverbial fan.

Kudos to Mrs. Coy at the end for laying down the law with her whiney kids. And is it OK if I have a little crush on Mr. Coy?

Most poignant quote: Mrs. Coy - "A mother is only as happy as her saddest child."

Let's hope things lighten up next week.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I have never ..EVER referred to my brothers or sister as "my siblings". I find this to be sort of creepy.I know it's a term that is used ,but not as many times as she has used it....must be 500 times now!!! .Does anyone else find this to be a little weird?
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    I am still thinking that SOMEONE or two in the family is "IN" on the joke. I think we will see next week that there is more to this than Randi lying to get the money. Her parents OR her brother are in on it, and SHE will become the Jokee.

waypast40 I was thinking the same exact thing. How and why would her siblings be more upset with this than the parents???? I would tend to think that it would be the opposite way around.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast