+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1am**

Wow...too much drama.

Let's Go

TIME FOR AVERAGE JOE!!! Let's go there now! Tonight is the new fat suit!!! Can't wait to see who mentions the DUFF a la Zachass! haahaha

I cannot wait for the finale- should be good!

Her reaction when she finds out Steve's an actor shoould be great.

Guess this was the serious show tonight. Actually, I was very impressed with Randi's parents. They know their daughter is making a big mistake, but they are actually standing by her. They're a lot cooler than I thought they'd be.

The funniest line of the night was Randi's dad drinking champagne at the rehearsal: "Boy, that glass went fast!"

Patrick looked like a brooding alcoholic in this episode. He never had a bottle too far away. Bob & the sister just looked shell-shocked.

How come this board is sooo slow>?

I tried to watch this last night but just couldn't stomach it. I don't think I could do this to my family. Also, she kept talking about a million dollars but would she get that? I have been a little interested in the show only because I was hearing that it was a huge success but found it hard to watch. It's not funny to be crude and gross and mess with people this much. It's a new low. Also, last night I actually watched about 5 minutes of the little groom thing and was there when the regular sized girl walked in. That was it for me. Even though I was channel surfing and didn't watch it this kind of stuff isn't funny or entertaining, it's cruel and stupid.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    I missed this show last night, guess I didn't miss much.

I am still thinking that SOMEONE or two in the family is "IN" on the joke. I think we will see next week that there is more to this than Randi lying to get the money. Her parents OR her brother are in on it, and SHE will become the Jokee.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

THANKYOUVERYMUCH........ stacykoca's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    I am still thinking that SOMEONE or two in the family is "IN" on the joke. I think we will see next week that there is more to this than Randi lying to get the money. Her parents OR her brother are in on it, and SHE will become the Jokee.

I agree. Before the previews I thought that maybe one of Steve's family members would object during the ceremony, but now I am thinking some of her family may be in on it as well.
    If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

I agree- there is some twist to this that we don't know. The parents are a little too supportive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast