+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1am**

This one's not as funny as the others...Steve's had to hold back on the crazy stuff.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    Was that a price tag on the back of that wicker sette behind Randi? They kept showing it during the big talk w/ her mom & dad.

I saw that too!
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Libra, surely you jest. No television? Are there really people who don't watch? What do they do? Guess big brother will have to find her a husband.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Muduh!! They're probably like me and don't pay a darned bit of attention to commercials...I didn't recognize Steve myself when this first started. Although, they seem pretty uptight, they might not even watch tv in their house, or if they do it's MSNBC 24/7 or something.
    I know I've read a lot of people talking about Randi's family being uptight, but I don't know. I think they might seem much more than they really are in contrast to Steve's "family". I know if I did this with my family, they would probably come across as uptight too because they would be completely appalled at my judgment! This is a big deal, and Randi is apparently being uncharacteristically nonchalant in her family's eyes...

Ahhhh Muduh I jest not...that was a learning experience from my vacation, there are people out there that don't watch tv at all, my friends that I was staying with being 2 of them. They don't even turn on the tv for morning weather or anything, was a very scary 5 days in tv-less land!!

Looks like we do get a few antics here tonight now that the Coy family time is done.

They key to any marriage in my opinion is knowing the other person's birthday and their fav color......that love stuff...overrated.

Hot pockets and rice krispie treats How great is that.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Rice crispy treats and hot pockets-sounds good to me!

Stripping for the every day woman
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

I can't wait til Jewelsy hears the pole stripping thing. I would love to be there with her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast