+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1am**

PSi
    who would've thought that the two guys would be more emotional than the two girls...what kind of family is this?

Boy oh boy those Coys are just NOT happy people!! I know they want what's best for Randi and all, but if she's saying that's what she wants then atleast show an iota of support and suck it up for her....besides it's always fun to say "I told ya so" later on.

So how pissed will the family be when they find out their daughter humiliated them on national television for money? Call you spell therapy?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    So how pissed will the family be when they find out their daughter humiliated them on national television for money? Call you spell therapy?
    well, they'd be breaking the law if they were showing those ppl on TV without their permission. probably some condition of the money they got, which im sure they did.. whether the wedding went thru or not.

not "college educated"?? What a bunch of snobs!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

The level of deception to her family is what gets to me. Trust is a BIG thing and money cannot replace it. Her ability to rationalize her commitment to this is a trip. s
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I'm a little late. What explosions did I miss that are newsworthy? I see Randy's parents are being well, parents.

What I'm confused about is, this "groom" has been on tv commercials for a while. Have these people never seen him before? I've never watched the show till tonight, so sorry if this as been explained already.

Was that a price tag on the back of that wicker sette behind Randi? They kept showing it during the big talk w/ her mom & dad.

Muduh!! They're probably like me and don't pay a darned bit of attention to commercials...I didn't recognize Steve myself when this first started. Although, they seem pretty uptight, they might not even watch tv in their house, or if they do it's MSNBC 24/7 or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast