+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Real House???

FORT Newbie

Real House???

OK so I need someone to settle an argument.

I was saying that Randi is irrational for putting her family through all this misery when their house is HUGE and they are obviously loaded.

My friend, however, argues that it is a "set house" and they don't actually live there.

Who is right?

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    The house that Randi and Steve are staying in is not their house, it's a house rented by Fox for this show.

If you are refering to Randi's family home that we saw briefly when Randi called them to ask them to come visit her and Steve, it didn't seem huge to me, just nice.

FORT Newbie

family house

whose house was it that they filmed when Steve met Randi's parents? The Fox one or Randi's parents house?

I guess I was confused..

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    That was the Fox house. Everything is filmed at the Fox house except for Randi's phone call home to get her family to come meet them. Steve and Randi have not been to Randi's family home at all during the show.

:phhht :phhht I don't like the Green wall inside her parents house blah :phhht

FORT Newbie

Where is the house located

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    The house that Randi and Steve are staying in is not their house, it's a house rented by Fox for this show.

If you are refering to Randi's family home that we saw briefly when Randi called them to ask them to come visit her and Steve, it didn't seem huge to me, just nice.

Where was the show taped? It looked like Santa Barbara. Does anybody know?

+ Reply to Thread