+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 02/09 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Steve is somewhat being composed over it. Man! Poor family! They deserve more than a million bucks! His tv sister is pyschooooooo

Reading this thread was fun! This show kills me, and JR, I agree wolves would be better!

Not to say that I would have wanted my hubby to act like this on the second meeting mind you, but OMG, it's too funny.

I can't believe Randi thinks she changed him with the makeover.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Does anyone else think that Randi's brother (I believe the younger one - the one with the haircut like his dad) could be a budding young Neidermeyer from Animal House?

Just got finished watching the tape. Randi was pretty quick to mention 're-gifting' after Steve gives her Mom the stolen urn. Makes me think she's fairly familiar with 're-gifting'.

And her Mom's snooty expression when talking about (ugh) hippies. She might as well have said 'pond scum'.

Loved when Steve was airing out his tummy during croquet.

And Steve's Dad's drunken 'pee' story. But they need to lose 'sis'. She's waaaay overacting. No Emmy for her.

But one of my favorite moments was Steve laying on the pavement behind the limo and Randi says: "Steve, you don't look good. Steve, you're not in good form. Steve, you have to be 100% for this, and I don't see that right now." YA THINK?!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yes! Steve laying on the road was the funniest moment of that episode! I was laughing hard! But...I must say, I absolutely LOVE the sister!! Everytime she gets talking it's such randomness, I about pee in my mother in law's bed!
    I thought it was great how she got "blotto" and went on and on about death, and how she can't wait to be in the cold ground, that she CAN'T feel...cause she's DEAD!! That's why she's gonna live everyday to the fullest!!!
    She kills me! LOL -pun intended-
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I think the sister would be great as a morbid character on a sitcom. I loved the hot tub scene last week. I'm just afraid that in this particular setting she's going to blow the whole thing.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

A moose once bit my sister ....
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Did she chase it down the street with a butcher knife?

Are you suggesting that butcher knives migrate???
    Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

two minds with a single thought

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopPrison
    Does anyone else think that Randi's brother (I believe the younger one - the one with the haircut like his dad) could be a budding young Neidermeyer from Animal House?
    WORD on the Dougie Neidermeyer resemblance! I was yelling "Doug!" whenever they showed him last night. My 15 year old son, who hasn't yet had the exquisite pleasure of being introduced to Animal House, thought I was mad. Really not the right role model procedure, is it--watching MBFOF with your teenager...

+ Reply to Thread