+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recap 3: This Hot-Tub Jet is Treating Me Like a Prom Date

Nice job ladies. I feel very special getting mentioned in y'alls recap. It's as much fun reading these as it is watching. I just loved his list and his family is just too over the top. They really do seem related.

Funny, funny stuff, ladies. You're the best comic duo since Abbott & Costello. You crack me up every week, and this episode was especially funny.

Thanks for your recap!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

tv guy
    These recaps are a hoot...almost better than watching the actual show!!

It sure was lucky for the show that Randi's family just happened to have a live-in camera crew hanging out in the kitchen to record that first surprise phone call!

And what happened to Mom and the second brother on the trip to the airport? Only Pop, Sis, and one of the brothers were in the SUV...maybe they were in the back with the luggage, passed out from excitement...???

Can't wait for the next exciting adventure...and recap!

I started quoting stuff and then got booted due to taking so dang long, so I lost it all!! Crud!

But anyhow, comedy team you are! This was soooo hilarious!!

Fantastic job! I'm so happy you two are covering this...it's so entertaining! The recaps are as fantastic as the show!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Too funny! Great recap!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Thanks, LG and Bumpkin. You guys rock.

Everybody was Fondue Fightingprops to Unklescott for the section title

They couldn’t possibly have a working rotary phone on the set of this show, as my parents have the last working rotary phone on earth in their house.

Bumpkin: Make that two, LG. My parents have one, and I’m pretty sure they are still paying $4.99 a month rent to the phone company.

You know, I’m not convinced these folks are actors, as whose family doesn’t burp grace before dinner and thanks afterwards?

Bumpkin: Exactly, LG. Afterall, a burp is just giving thanks for a great meal.

I hope somebody cleaned out that tub before the new owners took possession of the mansion. Oh wait, Michael Jackson is renting this house now. Suddenly hot tub hi-jinx doesn’t seem so bad.

Bumpkin: I have these visions of Randi scrubbing down with Clorox and a loofah after the hottub incident. And burning her bathing suit. “Dad’s” line was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    The only unfunny thing in the episode was Randi's family! Eek! I'm sorry, but they terrify me.

Have you noticed how Randi is actually laughing and smiling a lot more with Steve and his antics? She doesn't seem nearly as disgusted/mortified as she did at the beginning. You know what would be the perfect twist to end this thing? Randi actually falls in love with Steve by the end, and then Steve says, "Sayonara, baby! I dig Asian chicks!"

Again, great job! I can't wait for the next episode.
    Manny.

Her family scares me more than "his" does . I like your ending scenario, too . And, um, do you need an intervention?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12