+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just who is obnoxious on 'FiancÚ'?

JR.
    B88ty, she signed up for this show knowing it was going to be a goof on her family. She was fine with that. It turns out that the joke is on her too and we're supposed to feel bad?

She gets no slack.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I too am finding it very entertaining. The whole thing is supposed to be a practical joke on her family and friends. What a boring practical joke it would be if they gave her some suave Brad Pitt lookalike with impeccable manners and breeding. It doesn't even matter if he's an actor or a real actual boorish slob, they just need the participants to be polar opposites to make the joke interesting.
    I think it would have been better if he was a hottie acting like a boorish slob.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    I think it would have been better if he was a hottie acting like a boorish slob.
    Unfortunately, in our society, being attractive can cancel out a lot of a person's negative traits. Look at the hunky guys on Average Joe. Melana/Larissa let them away with murder, just because of their looks. I kind of think that Randi is shallow enough that if she had Brad Pitt burping and farting his way through this show, she'd bat her eyelashes at him and be pleased as punch. Casting Steve was a stroke of genius.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Good point Qboots, its always about the looks. I would watch a show where a georgous person acted boorish and disgusting and got away with it. We could see how long the other person would put up with it.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    good points....I liked Steve's personality and thought he was a trip and I though Randi was so cool and I actually felt bad for her sometimes when she stated crying because of the hell she went through at times with Steve...I probably would too.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by milly
    Randi is the one who disgusts me. She is so stuck on herself!! At least Steve is having fun, which is what Randi should be doing. Right? I mean, half a mil is alot of money, but have fun earning it. And, instead of her being so into making Steve act a little better, she needs to take her own advise if she is going to pull this off. She is the one who makes it unbelievable!

I CAN'T STAND RANDI EITHER, SHE IS SO UNATTRACTIVE TO ME!!! JUST MY OPINION!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123