+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HOW can Randi not know hes an actor???

Anyone seen Joe Schmo? The guy there never had an idea that all the other contestants were actors. But it is hard to know if you are Joe Schmo, one can only become suspicious that one, not all, of the contestants was planted there as an actor/mole to sabotage their chances of winning.

As for this one, if I were Randi, i'd be suspicious already. Remember, they made all these arrangements for her before they met but they never made any arrangements with Steve. Steve just popped in when it was time for them to meet. Also, if one really wanted half a million, he should be in his best behaviour. Randi is so clueless, she should at least have an inkling of suspicion that he is an actor. Then she could just play along, maybe even try to blow his cover. Steve is just over the top. I stopped watching after half the 2nd episode. It's just ridiculous and painful.

FORT Fogey
    I have a suspicious mind and I'd probably suspect something, but feel like a moron saying anything cuz what if I was wrong? I would probably keep it to myself.

PSi
    We'll find out in the last episode with the "special interview"

I watched about 10 minutes of it last night and really think she is too self absorbed to even think of him being an actor a possibility.

On a fun note, he is now my favorite actor
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    I wonder if he'll get some big time acting deals after this show is over with? Cuz I don't anyone had heard of him before the show. Maybe now he'll get noticed.

They really had to use an unknown for this part. It would have ruined everything for the producers if she recognized him as an actor.

I wonder how she does feel about him now.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

On Joe Schmo, the 'joe' often dismissed weird behavior by thinking that people were hamming it up for the camera. Perhaps Randi believes that he's just being weird for the camera. Or, he might just be one of those bizarre people that can't seem to help being obnoxious.

However, I can't help but think I would have had suspicions if I were her. If they are supposed to be playing the same game, why was *she* the only one to go through the strange faux wedding rites at the beginning? Why was it *her* friend that they had to practice on? Why didn't they bring in one of his friends? Why does he kick into high gear only around people they are supposed to convince? At the very least, I would suspect that he had been offered money if the wedding didn't take place.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

My son has a friend who acts exactly like Steve. He is always worse when he has an audience, because sometimes he can act quasi-normal. I think the meal scenes are pretty indicative of his behavior when no one else is around. Shoveling food in, talking with his mouth full...just ewwww. When she meets his family and gets to see the whole family act like that, she'll think he comes by his behavior honestly. Unfortunately, I've seen too many real-life Steves, and they certainly aren't actors! I, too, think she is too self-absorbed to realize he is so over-the-top.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Anne, her best friend shows up in a limo, place is a mansion, camera's, lights, mics, and great food.

How can Anne not know something is not quite right????

I think this is just a test to see if Love can be formed as well.
    There is a catch to this of course. They have not mentioned it yet though.
    But i plan to keep up to date with this show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast