+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Steve-isms: one liners from the Fiance

"I'm a moose!"
    I Love It!!!! A reindeer will have to do. :rudolph

<<<"I'm a moose!" >>>

I was cracking up when Randi's dad said "And he looked like...well... a moose."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    did you see the look on the sisters face when he shoved his body in front of her while doing the moose interpretation?? That was classic and had me rolling on the floor
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    "I just took a major **** this morning" Something like that

"Were you just droppin the kiddies off at the pool?"

There was one other one early on that killed me, I can't remember what it was though.
    I busted a gut when he was talking about his bathroom ordeal!! He said he was just nervous to meet the family!

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar

Dad and I almost died of laughter. We were rolling around on the ground practically. We were laughing so hard at him. We tend to laugh a lot at things not nearly as funny as they really are. That's okay, though.
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

The thing that got me was that they bleeped the word "dump". Are you really not allowed to say dump on TV? I could understand if he'd said the S word.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    The thing that got me was that they bleeped the word "dump". Are you really not allowed to say dump on TV? I could understand if he'd said the S word.
    If he didn't say it then I guess they tried to make it look like he did.

THANKYOUVERYMUCH........ stacykoca's Avatar
    This last episode was so full of drama the one liners were sparse. I think the spanking between Steve and his friend and the Abe Lincoln thing were funny. Randi's dad sense of humor seems to be emerging....."My that glass went fast" when he downed the champagne after the toast was cute.
    If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Steve at the tux shop: "Do you have this in a size enormous?"

Bobby: "The wedding's in 3 days. What day is that?" (And this family is worried about the fact that Steve didn't go to college?)

Patrick: "Steve may be one in a million, but take my 2 cents for what it's worth." (Ummmm.......2 cents?)

Richard: (on Steve & Jimmy's 'spanking') "I think I saw this on Deliverance."

But I think pal Jimmy got the best lines of the night:

"Is there any way to turn up the heat?"
    "Bruce liked my strip show - I got a buck from him."
    "I'm sorry I'm so darn fat."
    "Bruce is worried about Steve's enormous girth crushing Randi on the wedding night."

And of course his wedding toast which is too long to quote. ("I can't wait to date your first daughter.")

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345