+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All of That Meant Absolutely Nothing: Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé Premier Recap

LG.
    it's no Paradise Hotel, JR, but I think it might amuse you.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

You two work great together!! Thanks for the recap, I laughed more reading this than watching the show. Honest!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Love, love, love your recap on this show
    I actually read the recap before I caught the encore presentation of the show tonite. So I was laughing at the show; and your great comments about the show while I was watching. Great job!!

FORT Fogey
    Great job, you 2! I'm gonna enjoy reading the recaps more than watching the show.

This show is bad, but it's hilarious. What can I say, it's just one of those things that is sleezy but is funny.

Wonderful job, LG and Bumpkin!

I thought this show was pretty funny, actually. It's a total trainwreck, and merely cheap-laughs-guilty-pleasure viewing, but it's still quite funny. Randi's reactions are absolutely hilarious!

Once again, a great job, you two. You made the show a lot better, for sure!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    LG and Bumps.

You guys rock. Awesome recap you two. I didn't even know about this show until Unk said *the night of* that it was really funny. Well, funny it was. I was laughing so hard at some points I scared my cats away.

I'm looking forward to reading your clever and witty recaps. Thanks.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Tag Team's back again! Thanks for the excellent recap. I too will be looking forward to the next five weeks of your laff-a-minute recaps.

I, for one, really ended up liking this show which, heck, was a major surprise. Before watching, I thought the concept was odious, but Steve really has his own appeal.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

This show is not even bad enough to be entertaining. Fortunately, we have LG and Bumpkin to write recaps that are (entertaining, I mean, not bad )

I don't think I can watch this show again but will continue to read your recaps. Great job!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

A great big DEREK JETER smile to the recappers!!!
    Bring it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12