+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Premiere 01/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I don't think she should feel in any danger (only of losing the money) the crew is there at all times and she is smart enough to know this is reality TV and at least has seen some of the more OTT shows or read about them.

To me, it was just way so obvious that this guy, "Steve" is a set up. If I was Randy, I have 120% confidence to know that "ok, I am set up, this guy is a set up/actor to drive me crazy." B/c he did it way too much to make matters worse...
    I just seriously think that it is way tooooooooooo obvious he is an actor. It's a reality show, and Randu should know that too.. I will not watch this again, it's just too stipid... It's like a well built story to fool a kid. I mean NO OFFENSE at all... it' s just how i honestly felt.

1 Spoiled Rotten Dog! RedStickLA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan

Maybe this show is wrong (regarding idea of marriage), but I laughed so much, definately hooked on this now
    Me too! I said "There is no way I am going to watch this show"...then I was just going to watch the first one to see what it was about... Now it was so funny I have to watch it...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    To me, it was just way so obvious that this guy, "Steve" is a set up. If I was Randy, I have 120% confidence to know that "ok, I am set up, this guy is a set up/actor to drive me crazy." B/c he did it way too much to make matters worse...
    I just seriously think that it is way tooooooooooo obvious he is an actor. It's a reality show, and Randu should know that too.. I will not watch this again, it's just too stipid... It's like a well built story to fool a kid. I mean NO OFFENSE at all... it' s just how i honestly felt.
    I agree 100%. If she cant figure out hes fake, shes a moron. If hes in it for $$ like her to get fake married, why would he act like that? He would do all he could to get to the wedding....not try to annoy her to leave. I guess shes not the sharpest tool in the shed, or she really is in on it...who knows, its just REALITY TV..an oxymoron.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Although so many people think that Steve, as actor, is hilarious in his role, I'm just curious: How many of us would/could put up with him for a solid day if WE didn't know that he was acting? Breaking things, an 'alcoholic' past, the screaming and public 'nudity'? I think that the only reason why he can be so loved by so many is the wonderful distancing effect of having a TV screen between Us and Him...and we only saw him for an HOUR, where Randi has him for 2 weeks.

Sorry, they should have given her a MILLION dollars for this role, not the piddly $250,000 that any poorly paid school teacher would covet.

She put herself in this position. If it's too much for her, she can always walk away.

+ Reply to Thread