+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Claudia DiFolco, Host

Someone has to tell Randi and "Steve" what's going on each day.

i don't mind having her on the show... she's so incredibly hot. i think she's even better looking than randi.

Checking it all out!
    Did anyone else notice in the beginning of the show as Claudia is walking through the halls that it looked like she was going to topple over? I don't know if her high heels were to high or what but she just didn't seem to steady on her feet.
    Mizz Piper

I noticed PiperLaurie. When she was talking to the camera and walking, she nearly fell down the steps. I laughed..cause she did look as if she was walking blindly.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    I liked Claudia. She was definately a better host than some of the more plastic ones we have seen on other shows. She seemed to be enjoying herself, not just playing spokesmodel.

I think she looks ugly.

She has enough mascara and eyeshadow to make Tammy Faye take notice, scary underplucked eyebrows, she looks like a number one candidate for skin cancer, and her hair looks like a really bad hair weave. She's a definate poor-sighted man's version of a Jillian Barberie!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I'm with you on this one, Kocky Kamikaze. I think she would much more attractive if she didn't overdo her makeup. Aren't they hiring a makeup artist for her, or is FOX so cheap they're making her do it herself--which is totally what it looks like to me. I mean, what's with the white stripe on the top of each lid? I hear "Seven Nation Army" in my head every time I see her eyelids.

ETA: I happen to really like Jillian Barberie, so I would have to say that Claudia would be a really poor man's version--like a homeless man's.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I'm with you on this one, Kocky Kamikaze. I think she would much more attractive if she didn't overdo her makeup. Aren't they hiring a makeup artist for her, or is FOX so cheap they're making her do it herself--which is totally what it looks like to me. I mean, what's with the white stripe on the top of each lid? I hear "Seven Nation Army" in my head every time I see her eyelids.

ETA: I happen to really like Jillian Barberie, so I would have to say that Claudia would be a really poor man's version--like a homeless man's.
    I was just simply shocked when I saw her last night. The previous episode I really didn't pay any attention to her. I thought of her as I think of the host of the Joe Millionaire shows... simply unimportant enough to not pay attention to her. But after seeing Claudia last night And then reading how others said she was pretty?! And comparing her to Jillian... who is such a babe that I, a totally hetro female, would do her... I thought that was crazy to even SUGGEST that she's attractive.

Maybe the make-up crew is playing an obnoxious joke on her!

I really didn't pay that close attention to what she looked liked the first week; but last nite her make-up looked awful

Claudia DiFolco was an entertainment reporter for a local news up here in Toronto Canada. I didn't even know she left Toronto for Phoenix. (Must be the weather, hehehe). It is just great to see her back on TV again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast