+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By tapper01

Thread: take the time-spend the money go to concerts. You never know when it will be the las

take the time-spend the money go to concerts. You never know when it will be the las

in 2013 we went to The Eagles. Spent a little money but told ourselves it might be the last time. Just 2 short years later the Eagles are over because the founder Glenn Frey died.

Two weeks ago hubby drove 3 hours to see AC/DC. I talked him in to it because you never know when it might be the last time. Turns out that concert was the last time because Brian Johnson was told yesterday to stop touring or he would have permanent hearing loss.

The moral of the story is, if your favorite group/musician comes near you GO because you never know when it will be the last time.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: take the time-spend the money go to concerts. You never know when it will be the

I wish I could go to more concerts but because of the cost and damage to my hearing, I haven't gone to one in a long time. I had repeated ear infections while growing up so now I have ringing in the ears constantly. Being around loud sounds only makes it worse and could lead to further damage so I'm nervous about subjecting my ears to the noise of a concert.

If you are going to concerts, you might want to bring ear plugs, headphones, cotton balls, or something to dampen the sound just in case it's one of those that is so loud, you can't even hear yourself talk. It'll help save your hearing so you can enjoy many more concerts in the future!
    Current Pools: Big Brother 18
    Upcoming Pools: Dancing With the Stars 23, Project Runway 15, Survivor 33
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Re: take the time-spend the money go to concerts. You never know when it will be the

Absolutely agree! I saw John Denver 3 months before he died. He was such a huge part of my life when I was young. His love of the environment rubbed off on me. When he passed, I mourned, but I was so thankful I got to see him live.

+ Reply to Thread