+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a song from the show 'Supernatural'

Looking for a song from the show 'Supernatural'

And I LOVE it! It is called "Oh Death" by Jen Titus. It was featured when Death the Horseman appeared in season 5, episode 21 'Two Minutes to Midnight'. Probably the coolest intro/scene I have seen in a very long time, if ever. I have only watched up to season 5, so I don't know what happens next, so please, no spoilers!

Anyway, back to the song lol. I have searched high & low for it, and have found it spelled a few different ways. "Oh Death" "O Death" and "O'Death" seem to be the most popular. Does anyone know where I can find this song? I found a Supernatural soundtrack on Amazon, but this song wasn't listed.

I have found this song by other artists, but I just love the Supernatural version the most. Here it is:

Supernatural - Oh Death - Jen Titus (Lyrics) - YouTube

Please, if you have any suggestions, I'd be so grateful! Thank you in advance.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Re: Looking for a song from the show 'Supernatural'

I don't know where you can find the song, but there is a site you can use to convert YouTube videos to MP3s - YOUTUBE TO MP3 CONVERTER - CONVERT YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO MP3
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Looking for a song from the show 'Supernatural'

Huh, I didn't know you could do that. Since I got the iPhone I've been lazy about looking for music...too easy to download off iTunes anytime.

There's also the Shazam app - if you hold your device up to your YouTube video clip it should give you an itunes link to the version you want.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I don't know where you can find the song, but there is a site you can use to convert YouTube videos to MP3s - YOUTUBE TO MP3 CONVERTER - CONVERT YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO MP3
    Oh wow! I never heard of that site, but it worked! Thank you so, so much!!
    ~Supernatural Addict~

The site is awesome. I've been picking up all sorts of obscure and old music off of YouTube - I defy anyone to locate The Mustard Men on iTunes .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I don't have any suggestions but it's funny because as I listened to the song on the video you posted, I was thinking - "is that the scene when Death is walking down the street?" And further youtubing yielded - Yes! it was. However, it does seem that that version was rewritten and recorded especially for Supernatural so unless it's on a Soundtrack, the only other suggestion I would have would be to see if the artist has a webpage where you could download it.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'll have to try that converter, too. I found a band I like on Jango, Mack Truck Daddy, and tried to order their album from Amazon but it's no longer available. They have videos of some of their songs on YouTube so I can convert them and possibly burn my own CD. I think my dad would really like their music, too, and want to be able to give a CD to him.

+ Reply to Thread