+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nkotb-bsb

Nkotb-bsb

Since we have a lot of women on this site, just wondering who else gets to go see these guys this summer? I am going to the DC show and I am so freaking excited!! New Kids were my first obsession and I love them!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Re: Nkotb-bsb

I am going to the DC show too! New Kids were a part of my childhood, Backstreet Boys was a part of my late high school/college years. I was a total boy bander haha.

I was more into NSYNC than BSB, tho I didnt get the "feud" like most others. I just happened to catch NSYNC before they really blew up so I felt more connected I think.

Im wondering who they are gonna get to open for them!!

My daughter is going to see them in L.A. When she was growing up it was all things NKOTB! I took her to three concerts from San Francisco, San Jose and Dodger Stadium in LA. Her birthday parties were always NKOTB themed. I've kept all 5 of her NKOTB dolls. She is an attorney now and I recently asked her if I could get rid of all the Barbie's and NKOTB dolls. She was horrified that I suggested such a thing. So happy to see a thread about this. It brings back fun memories of when she was young. Thanks!

I'm going to the DC show too at Verizon center. I'm a huge BSB fan and I'm counting down the days lol

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm going to the DC show as well with my sister. She was NKOTB and while I was more an NSync girl than BSB, I think this will be a good show. We're going to be in the area at the time so we figured we might as well. I have to say when I first saw NSync's video for 'Tearin' Up My Heart' I thought it was the BSB. Took me awhile to figure out they were two different groups

I am going to the Anaheim show! I have all the cassettes and/or CDs of all the groups so I am really looking forward to it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

My daughter (now 24) was a huge BSB fan. NKOTB was her favorite when she was about 4 or 5 (thanks to my roommate at the time). She even ran an AOL fanzine or whatever they were called and had to get special permission from AOL to do bulk emails. I know she had tons of fans on her list; that was the longest two years of my life. They came to Vegas twice during her BSB obsession and since I was NOT a fan, my neighbor took her and her own daughter to see them. I know the tour is coming to Vegas soon but her music taste has been rock the last 10 or so years. She is now proudly a "Disturbed" one. I still hang on to my old classic rock with a bit of the new stuff thrown in that she plays all the time.
    Last edited by Dicechick; 05-20-2011 at 12:53 PM.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

I took my nieces (now 33 and 27) to see NKOTB back in the day and I took my daughters (now 25 and 23) to see the Backstreet Boys every time they have come into town.
    Now, I get to go with all four of them to see NKOTBSB in June at the Palace of Auburn Hills near Detroit. This will be the 2nd time I see NKOTB and the 6th (maybe 7th) time for BSB.
    I'm 44 and I have always loved boy bands. Even saw Hanson a few times!

We've never seen NSYNC or 98 Degrees but have all their cds.

O-M-G!! That was the best concert ever! I had an absolute blast, I felt like such a teenager all over again! Wish we would have gotten floor seats or even the next level up as the guys went thru the crowd multiple times. Gonna try to win some tix to Greensboro to see them again. Found out after we left that Nick and Howie had an afterparty at a local club, sorry to have missed that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast