+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

JohnnyK

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Luigi Boccherini: Minuetto (classical) - YouTube

I love classical music lately.

This morning's three song shut-down run: See Emily Play by Pink Floyd, No Rain by Blind Melon, and Jenny's Theme by The Folk Implosion.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

This morning: Your Heart Out by The Fall, I Hate the Kids by Hot Snakes, and Dumb Things by Paul Kelly.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

Today's three: F*** Me Dead by The Forgotten Rebels, No More the Moon Shines on Lorena by The Carter Family, and Keep Me in your Heart by Warren Zevon. A distinct theme of mortality this morning - hope it's not a sign.

This morning: Lucky Number by Lene Lovitch, Flowers of Romance by PIL, and Wild in the Street by Chris Spedding

FORT Fogey

Is it vain to admit I've been listening to CDs of the holiday concerts of a choir I'm in? It's just that when you're singing your part, it can be hard to appreciate the sound of the choir as a whole. And it's kind of fun to go back and listen to songs we sang a few years ago to see what I remember and see how our sound has and hasn't changed.

Or maybe it just is vanity and I'm making excuses for it.

This morning: Devils by Say Hi, Get Off This by Cracker, and Feel Free by Gurf Morlix.

This morning: O'Clock Stop by The Lowest of the Low, Tennessee Blues by Steve Earle, and Sugarplum by The Monochrome Set.

This is my last morning sign-out until after New Years, so happy holidays and happy listening one and all.

First three song shut-down of the new year: Anything, Anything by Buckcherry, Keep Your Hands to Yourself by The Georgia Satellites, and Bandages by Hot Hot Heat

This morning: Nighttiime in the Switching Yard by Warren Zevon, Bricks or Coconuts by Jacuzzi Boys, and In the Flat Field by Bauhaus.

+ Reply to Thread