+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

This morning: Letter from Viola by the Monochrome Set, Claws by Fyodor, and Song for Lynn by Mark Airlie.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Mexican Radio by Wall of Voodoo, Someone by the Mekons, and I Hate This Part of Texas by Camper Van Beethoven.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Nothing Gonna Stop by The Folk Implosion, I Melt With You by Modern English, and 8 Feet by Teenage Fanclub.

This morning: Walking After Midnight by Girl in a Coma, Telegram Sam by Bauhaus, and I Think of Her by Forgotten Rebels.

This morning: Raise Right Men by Tom Waits, Unlisted by Hot Snakes, and Break up the Concrete by the Pretenders.

This morning: Your Criminal Past by The Shrugs, A Straight Line by Dot Dash, and What Do I Get by the Buzzcocks.

This morning: Lola by the Kinks, Paid in Cigarettes by Hot Snakes, and Screaming Hand by Jay Reatard.

This morning: Is That Clear by Nick Waterhouse, Could Stay Here Forever by Frank Black, and Queen of the World by Ida Maria.

This morning: Bleed a Little While Tonight by Lowest of the Low, Camp Hill Rail Operator by Cotton Mather, and She Cracked by the Modern Lovers.

This morning: Mamachi by Rachid Taha, Casper, the Friendly Ghost by Daniel Johnston, and Via Chicago by Wilco.

+ Reply to Thread