+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

This morning: Cut Your Hair by Pavement, Bainbridge by Tijuana Panthers, and Ever Fall in Love by the Buzzcocks.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

Flash Mob, Italian Style...I think you'll like this!

Som Sabadell flashmob - YouTube

Back to work *sigh*. This morning: Laid by James, I Go Blind by 54-40, and Complex by Big Japan.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

This morning: Might Makes Right by Camper Van Beethoven, Father's Favourite Temperature by The Takeovers, and Tired by Chikita Violenta.

This morning: Black Lightning by the Bellrays, Cut Your Hair by Pavement, and Teardrop Will Follow You by Nick Waterhouse.

JohnnyK

One of my new favorites:

Kelis - Brave - YouTube

This morning: Already in Love by Exene Cervenka, Alright Alright by Dot Dash, and Always Wanting More by Jay Reatard.

This morning: Just Like Heaven by The Cure, Spot the Pikey by The Obits, and Ghost Town Blues by Social Distortion.
    beerbelly likes this.

This morning: When I Come Around by Green Day, See/Saw by Jay Reatard, and See How We Are by Exene Cervenka and John Doe.

I love Obits! And I saw the Tijuana Panthers in BK. I have band tshirts for both!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread