+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

This morning: Straight Outta Compton by NWA, Kicks at the Gym by The Takeovers, and Lost Weekend by Lloyd Cole & the Commotions.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Glazin' by the Jacuzzi Boys, Le Boomerang by Serge Gainsbourg, and What I Like About You by the Romantics.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

A Christmas Carol compilation including Katherine Jenkins, Andy Williams, Michael Buble, harp songs and a couple from the Christmas section of The Messiah. I cried as I wrote out Christmas cards.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

This morning: City of Immigrants by Steve Earle, America by Howlers, and Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry.

This morning: Rotten Mind by Jay Reatard, Chicago by Tom Waits, and Breathe by Chikita Violenta.

This morning: Sing Sing Sing by The Benny Goodman Orchestra, Run For Your Life by Six Day Riot, and Redheaded Girl by Tijuana Panthers.

Josh Groban - what a lovely voice.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This morning: Passion of Lovers by Bauhaus, A Shot in the Arm by Wilco, and Windows Open, Windows Close by Gurf Morlix.

This morning: Kiss Off by the Violent Femmes, I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked by Ida Maria, and The Bottom Line by The Mark Inside.

This morning: Summer Fun by Tijuana Panthers, Nemesis by Shriekback, and Jet Boy, Jet Girl by Elton Motello.

+ Reply to Thread