+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

This morning: Desdemona by Paula Kelly, Pulling Mussels from a Shell by Squeeze, and Haunted When the Minutes Drag by Love & Rockets.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Rise by Public Image Limited, Black Lightning by The Bellrays, and One Step Beyond by Madness.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Dance Dance by Fallout Boy, Daisy by 54-40, and I Need Meat by Jazz Butcher.

This morning: Wicked Game by Chris Isaak, Change is Gonna Come by the Droogs, and So Alive by Love & Rockets.

This morning: Down Here Below by Steve Earle, Tobacco Road by the Nashville Teens, and Dead End Street by the Kinks.

This morning: I Say Yeah by Ten Years After, Lose Yourself by Eminem, and Jaan Pehchan Ho by Muhammed Rafi.

This morning: Pink Moon by Nick Drake, Once in a While by Eddie Vedder, and See Emily Play by Pink Floyd.

Matt Dusk . Love me some Dusky.

Two shots of Happy, one shot of Sad. ♪♫
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just another fan.

Stravinsky: Symphony of Psalms, recorded by Pierre Boulez, the Berliner Philharmoniker, and the Berlin Radio Chorus. Beautiful stuff. The choir is perfectly integrated into the orchestra.
    "Music is not a language. Any musical piece is akin to a boulder with complex forms, with striations and engraved designs atop and within, which men can decipher in a thousand different ways without ever finding the right answer or the best one..." --Iannis Xenakis
    A Guide to the Best TV Deals 2012-13

Christmas music!
    Third Day, Elvis, Brad Paisley, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Mannheim Steamroller, Mehdi, and one of those WOW Christmas compilations.

I just love Christmas music. It makes me smile & it's all fair game after Thanksgiving. Today is my opening day of Christmas music season.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

+ Reply to Thread