+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

This morning: Desdemona by Paula Kelly, Pulling Mussels from a Shell by Squeeze, and Haunted When the Minutes Drag by Love & Rockets.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Rise by Public Image Limited, Black Lightning by The Bellrays, and One Step Beyond by Madness.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Dance Dance by Fallout Boy, Daisy by 54-40, and I Need Meat by Jazz Butcher.

This morning: Wicked Game by Chris Isaak, Change is Gonna Come by the Droogs, and So Alive by Love & Rockets.

This morning: Down Here Below by Steve Earle, Tobacco Road by the Nashville Teens, and Dead End Street by the Kinks.

This morning: I Say Yeah by Ten Years After, Lose Yourself by Eminem, and Jaan Pehchan Ho by Muhammed Rafi.

This morning: Pink Moon by Nick Drake, Once in a While by Eddie Vedder, and See Emily Play by Pink Floyd.

Matt Dusk . Love me some Dusky.

Two shots of Happy, one shot of Sad. ♪♫
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just another fan.

Stravinsky: Symphony of Psalms, recorded by Pierre Boulez, the Berliner Philharmoniker, and the Berlin Radio Chorus. Beautiful stuff. The choir is perfectly integrated into the orchestra.
    "Music is not a language. Any musical piece is akin to a boulder with complex forms, with striations and engraved designs atop and within, which men can decipher in a thousand different ways without ever finding the right answer or the best one..." --Iannis Xenakis
    A Guide to the Best TV Deals 2012-13

Christmas music!
    Third Day, Elvis, Brad Paisley, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Mannheim Steamroller, Mehdi, and one of those WOW Christmas compilations.

I just love Christmas music. It makes me smile & it's all fair game after Thanksgiving. Today is my opening day of Christmas music season.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread