+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

This morning: You Mean Nothing to Me by Jay Reatard, Under the Milky Way by The Church, and Guarded by Monkeys by Cracker.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: My Sharona by The Knack, Steady As She Goes by The Raconteurs, and Strychnine by The Sonics.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Turning Japanese by The Vapors, Heaven and Back by The Mekons, and Mad World by Gary Jules.

This morning: Too Much to Dream Last Night by the Electric Prunes, Loser by Beck, and City of Immigrants by Steve Earle.

This morning: Nosferatu Man by Slint, Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh and Take Ya Dancing, both by Say Hi.

This morning: The Twitch by The Monochrome Set, Song of Joy by Nick Cave, and Pepper by the Butthole Surfers.

This morning: Baby Ran by 54-40, Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven by Love & Rockets, and Baby, All Those Girls Meant Nothing to Me by David Lowery.

I just got Mac Powell's new Country CD yesterday & am listening to it. It's really a good. Not a lemon in the bunch. He has such a great unique voice.
    I especially love "Mississippi". The funnest catchiest song I've heard in a long time.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

This morning: I Sold the Arabs the Moon by David Lowery, Here Comes Your Man by The Pixies, and The Killing Moon by Echo and the Bunnymen.

This morning: Bathroom Scenario by Fischer Z, Scene of a Perfect Crime by Concrete Blonde, and Break up the Concrete by the Pretenders.

+ Reply to Thread