+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

This morning: Insanely Jealous by the Soft Boys, Four Strong Winds by Neil Young, and Spit on a Stranger by Pavement.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Hell of a Season by Black Keys, Little Bones by the Tragically Hip, and Spring Rain by the Go-Betweens.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Call Off Your Dogs by the Droogs, When My Baby's Beside Me by Big Star, and Goodmorning Captain by Slint.

This morning: Sensoria by Cabaret Voltaire, Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven by Love & Rockets, and Sex Bomb by Tom Jones.

This morning: Sky Pilot by the Animals, Sleepers Awake by Guadalcanal Diary, and Sleeping By Myself by Eddie Vedder.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Keith Urban - 'Til Summer Comes Around, followed by I Thank You and then Only You Can Love Me This Way.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Green Onions - Booker T and the MG's

Good for dancing, house cleaning, taking walks, running half marathons, chilling at the computer or doing absolutely nothing!

This morning: Stool Pigeon Blues by Lightning Hopkins & Brownie McGhee, Stormy Weather by Phil Phillips, and Straight Outta Compton by NWA.

This morning: Under the Milky Way by The Church, Unlisted by Hot Snakes, and Unsatisfied by The Replacements.

This morning: Caspar the Friendly Ghost by Daniel Johnston, Cold Feelings by Social Distortion, and So Long Bernie by Lowest of the Low.

+ Reply to Thread