+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

This morning: Walking With the Beast by the Gun Club, The Passenger by Iggy Pop, and Mr. Soul by Buffalo Springfield.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Dirty Water by The Standells, Firefly by Southern Culture on the Skids, and Dead Eyes by Guadalcanal Diary.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry, Take Ya Dancing by Say Hi, and Mr. Grieves by the Pixies.

This morning: Lucky Number by Lene Lovitch, Bittersweet Symphony by the Verve, and Take the Skinheads Bowling by Camper Van Beethoven.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

This morning: Already in Love by Exene Cervenka, Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh by Say Hi, and Natural One by Folk Implosion.

This morning: Spot the Pikey by the Obits, Caspar by Daniel Johnston, and Paid in Cigarettes by Hot Snakes.

This morning: Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby by Louis Jordan, Just About "The Only" Blues by Lowest of the Low, and Days by the Kinks.

This morning: Acadian Driftwood by The Band, Can't Keep by Eddie Vedder, and Monkey Go to Heaven by the Pixies.

This morning: Letter from Viola by The Monochrome Set, Battalions of Strangers by Fischer Z, and God is a Bullet by Concrete Blonde.

+ Reply to Thread