+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

JohnnyK

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Blame It On The Good Times by The Poor YOung Things
    Poor Young Things - Blame It On The Good Times (Official Video) - YouTube

This morning: Pablo Picasso by The Modern Lovers, Take Ya Dancing by Say Hi, and Fall In Love with Me by Iggy Pop.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

This morning: Windows Open, Windows Close by Gurf Morlix, Shift Operator by the Obits, and Black Betty by the Melvins.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

I know, You know, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion

A strange mix of music my daughters made me for my birthday yesterday, including:
    Man or a Muppet
    Friends (Flight of the Conchords)
    Mom (Phineas and Ferb)
    Do it like Bubba (dustin tavella)
    Threw it on the Ground (Lonely Island)
    and a Dutch version of Spa Day (Phineas and Ferb)
    etc., etc.,

It's a great birthday present.

This morning: XOX by Hot Snakes, Punk Grass by 54-40, and San Antonio by Big Price Walter.

This morning: In the Street by Big Star, Why Do the Heathens Rage by Guadalcanal Diary, and Girlfriend by The Modern Lovers.

This morning: Why Can't I Touch It by the Buzzcocks, Crackity Tones by the Pixies, and Anarchy in the U.K. by the Sex Pistols.

Its Friday and this song is apt--Good Feeling by Flo Rida.
    Flo Rida Good Feeling With Lyrics - YouTube

Just found this thread--looks like some great links in here.

I pulled out "Paul's Boutique" after the sad news about Adam Yauch. I don't really care for anything the Beasties did before or since, but this album is a masterpiece IMHO.

+ Reply to Thread