+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Listening to Blackout by Breathe Carolina--great way to wake up the brain cells!
    Breathe Carolina - Blackout Lyric Video - YouTube

I have been listening to The Dandy Warhols this week. Where have I been that I have missed out on this band!? I have heard of them but had never listened to them until they popped up on my Pandora station.
    The Dandy Warhols - You Were The Last High - YouTube
    The Dandy Warhols - The Dope - YouTube
    I mean, how can a person NOT like a band with a song this nerdy!?
    The Dandy Warhols - I am a Scientist - YouTube

Another really good song I discovered this week popped up on an ad from Grooveshark. It is called You, Me, and the Boatman and it's from the band Quiet Company.
    Quiet Company - You, Me & the Boatman - YouTube
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 04-13-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Back from vacation and this morning's songs are: God on Our Side by Gurf Morlix, Made of Love by Blackie and the Rodeo Kings with Exene Cervenka, and Boneyard Tree by The Watchmen.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

I am obsessed with the Plain White T's "The Wonders of the Younger". I love almost every single song on this. I keep playing it over and over. Some of those songs are on my regular rotation when I go running. My absolute favorites are Broken Record and Cirque Dans La Rue. The CD is from 2010 but I still love it.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Adam Lambert.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This morning: Without You by Eddie Vedder, Lon Chaney by the Chickasaw Mud Puppies, and New August by The Obits.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

This morning: Another Nail in my Heart by Squeeze, What do I Get by the Buzzcocks, and Don't Dream It's Over by Crowded House. I feel like I've traveled back in time to the eighties this morning.

This morning: The Tide is High by Blondie, Come Alive by Hanni El-Khatib, and She's So High by Tal Bachman.

+ Reply to Thread