+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

This morning: Spit on a Stranger by Pavement, Onwards to the Wall by A Place to Bury Strangers, and Bandages by Hot Hot Heat.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

This morning: American Psycho by Treble Charger, Helpless by Neil Young, and Hallelujah by K-Os. Awesome - my first all-Canadian three song run.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

The Good Life by Kanye and T-Pain. I usually listen to something like this to get pumped up for work.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

This morning: I Held Her in my Arms by the Violent Femmes, I Go Blind by 54-40, and Underwater Moonlight by the Soft Boys.
    G.G. likes this.

This morning: Mr. Soul by Buffalo Springfield, Wild Things by the Troggs, and Psychotic Reaction by Count Five.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    This morning: I Held Her in my Arms by the Violent Femmes, I Go Blind by 54-40, and Underwater Moonlight by the Soft Boys.
    I love me some Femmes!

Today I listened to all of "Poor Little Critter on the Road" by The Knitters. An oldie...but a goodie. I would "have relations" with John Doe just by his voice in Silver Wings alone.
    Rattus likes this.

Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by G.G. View Post
    Today I listened to all of "Poor Little Critter on the Road" by The Knitters. An oldie...but a goodie. I would "have relations" with John Doe just by his voice in Silver Wings alone.
    Me too! I've always wondered just exactly what Exene had going for her and how I could get me some - I mean, married to John Doe and Viggo Mortenson?

Anyway, this morning: Stop Stop by the Black Keys, Black Lightning by The Bellrays, and The Devil's Chasing Me by The Reverend Horton Heat.

This morning: I Love the Sound of Breaking Glass by Nick Lowe, Palm Sunday (Aboard the S.S. Within) by The Go-Betweens, and Pushin' Too Hard by The Seeds.

Good Life by OneRepublic . I challenge you not to whistle along.
    Bunny555 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread