+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

This morning: Spit on a Stranger by Pavement, Onwards to the Wall by A Place to Bury Strangers, and Bandages by Hot Hot Heat.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

This morning: American Psycho by Treble Charger, Helpless by Neil Young, and Hallelujah by K-Os. Awesome - my first all-Canadian three song run.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

The Good Life by Kanye and T-Pain. I usually listen to something like this to get pumped up for work.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

This morning: I Held Her in my Arms by the Violent Femmes, I Go Blind by 54-40, and Underwater Moonlight by the Soft Boys.
    G.G. likes this.

This morning: Mr. Soul by Buffalo Springfield, Wild Things by the Troggs, and Psychotic Reaction by Count Five.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    This morning: I Held Her in my Arms by the Violent Femmes, I Go Blind by 54-40, and Underwater Moonlight by the Soft Boys.
    I love me some Femmes!

Today I listened to all of "Poor Little Critter on the Road" by The Knitters. An oldie...but a goodie. I would "have relations" with John Doe just by his voice in Silver Wings alone.
    Rattus likes this.

Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by G.G. View Post
    Today I listened to all of "Poor Little Critter on the Road" by The Knitters. An oldie...but a goodie. I would "have relations" with John Doe just by his voice in Silver Wings alone.
    Me too! I've always wondered just exactly what Exene had going for her and how I could get me some - I mean, married to John Doe and Viggo Mortenson?

Anyway, this morning: Stop Stop by the Black Keys, Black Lightning by The Bellrays, and The Devil's Chasing Me by The Reverend Horton Heat.

This morning: I Love the Sound of Breaking Glass by Nick Lowe, Palm Sunday (Aboard the S.S. Within) by The Go-Betweens, and Pushin' Too Hard by The Seeds.

Good Life by OneRepublic . I challenge you not to whistle along.
    Bunny555 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread