+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Looking for a song

Re: Looking for a song

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3820127;
    I'm not sure if this helps but I found:

"Are You Ready for This?" by KRS ONE or "R U Ready" by Macho Man Randy Savage... seriously

He does sound like Busta though
    Well it's definately not the KRS-One song, but I might have to ask him if it is the Macho Man song Too funny.

Also, It's definately not the Kat Deluna song with Busta either.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Don't know what Busta Rhymes sounds like, but when I googled the lyrics you gave, I found this:

Go Buck by Flame

The line "Let em go ? they ain't ready man, I don't think they ready" repeats SIX TIMES at the beginning of the song.

MySpace Player
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

THANK YOU! it was Go Buck by Flame. Why the heck didn't that show up when I Googled?
    Ahh well. He's going to be super psyched. !
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

That guy sounds exactly like Busta... wow!

Can someone help me find the name or artist of this song? I heard it this weekend, but think it may be a year old or so.

It's country and the singer is female. She sounds young. She has other females sing harmony on the chorus.

She sings about getting to a church to get married. She also says repeatedly to her old lover, "Don't call me baby." There is a reference in the song to a gravy biscuit. LOL

It is rather up tempo. It is sort of like Sugar Land, but I don't think its them because there was no twang in the accent.

Debb70,

I think you must be talking about Little White Church by Little Big Town. It's their current single...just outside the Top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4005938;
    Debb70,

I think you must be talking about Little White Church by Little Big Town. It's their current single...just outside the Top 10.
    Man, you are good! This is the song. I really like it. The group is hot and the male singers are extra sexy. Here's a link for the video:

YouTube - Little Big Town - Little White Church

Oh, they don't mention a gravy biscuit though. I must have been hungry when I heard this on the radio. LOL. I think they say gravy train. LOL

Debb,

During the chorus they say.

No more calling me baby
    No more loving like crazy
    No more chicken & gravy
    No more having your baby.

So, there is a gravy reference.

Funny story about LBT. They opened a bunch of shows for Carrie on her tour before the current one. So, on the last night of the tour, Carrie recorded a video that was played before the concert began. She came on & told the audience that when LBT began to introduce the members of the band, she wanted everybody in the crowd to boo as loudly as they could. Well, you can imagine what happened. The girl introduiced the first member, the crowd booed. She introduced the second member & the crowd booed even louder, finally they all realized what was going on & got a kick out of it, but they were pretty mortified to begin with.

If you ever get the chance to see them, you definitely should. They are really good. They are now touring with Sugarland.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4009974;
    Debb,

During the chorus they say.

No more calling me baby
    No more loving like crazy
    No more chicken & gravy
    No more having your baby.

So, there is a gravy reference.

Funny story about LBT. They opened a bunch of shows for Carrie on her tour before the current one. So, on the last night of the tour, Carrie recorded a video that was played before the concert began. She came on & told the audience that when LBT began to introduce the members of the band, she wanted everybody in the crowd to boo as loudly as they could. Well, you can imagine what happened. The girl introduiced the first member, the crowd booed. She introduced the second member & the crowd booed even louder, finally they all realized what was going on & got a kick out of it, but they were pretty mortified to begin with.

If you ever get the chance to see them, you definitely should. They are really good. They are now touring with Sugarland.

YOu know that is amazing because the first artist I thought about when I heard the song was Sugar Land and I love them! I also discovered that it is LBT that does Boondocks, another great song. I have been thinking it was Sugar Land who sang Boondocks, but no, it's LBT! I bet that is a great concert!

Here's a link:
    YouTube - Boondocks
    Last edited by Debb70; 07-28-2010 at 04:26 PM.

I have another song I'm trying to locate the title for. This one is more difficult than the one upthread. The song is from the 1970's and has a reference to SOUTH BOSTON. It's a love song. Not too fast, not real slow. A male is singing. It was a rather popular song played on top 40 radio in the 70's. I think before 76, but I can't be positive on that.

Any help would be appreciated. It's driving me crazy. lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast