+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beatles Remastered

Beatles Remastered

Did anyone get or is anyone planning to get the Beatles Remastered? I listened to Steve Job's conference call last week and -- other than hearing about his new liver -- we were hoping to hear that the Beatles would be available on iTunes. No go on that for now, though. I'll probably wait for iTunes. Has anyone purchased the complete collection, or is planning to, or is waiting for iTunes? I've heard that it sounds great.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Re: Beatles Remastered

I got the mono boxset but am not getting it until Christmas. I "found" the stereo masters and they sound pretty good, although, on some songs i prefer the mono.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

In September I went to the Beatles Cirque Du Soleil show "LOVE" in Las Vegas and it was fantastic! They used the remastered songs for the show and I couldn't believe how good they sound! I have been meaning to purchase the new CD's but just haven't gotten around to it. Definitely recommend the CD....and the show!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I think I'm going to put Beatles Remastered on my X-mas list, too -- and I've heard that Vegas Cirque Du Soleil show is really great, Juls!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread