+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: ACM Awards

Re: ACM Awards

The Trace Adkins performance was a touching tribute to our troops. And that choir was nothing short of spectacular!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I really like Carrie but that dress was over the top. As Simon would say, I thought it was very self-indulgent.

Carrie's dress was a bit over the top, but compared to some of the country singers, she's still a fashion plate.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought the dress was a bit over the top as well. ...but gorgeous!

My local radio station was blasting Tim McGraw for walking out. The DJ said the story he got was that Tim had agreed to sing a particular song but when he got there, producers wanted another. They had a "major disagreement" and Tim's manager pulled him. Now, I love Tim, but come on...he could have worked something out. Maybe he didn't care since he wasn't nominated for anything.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

The story of Tim McGraw is that he was asked to perform on the smaller stage that was out in the audience & he refused & walked out. Therefore, we got Blake Shelton. Tim's ego is working overtime. Some one needs to kick him square in the ass & tell him he ain't all he thinks he is.

Yes, I'll agree Carries dress was a bit much. But to single it out as indulgent when everyone that dresses for one of these shows is dressing to fullfill their own indulgences is just looking for faults,if you ask me. But, even Carrie was picking a bit of fun at it, she was having a bit of a lark.

+ Reply to Thread