+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187188189190191192193194195196197
Results 1,961 to 1,963 of 1963
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert (AI 8)

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    The ones who even make a dent in the biz come out ahead...it's like winning the lottery (I remember a host on the Today Show said that to Clay when he performed on the show shortly after his time on the show).

So glad Adam is doing well. I agree with his manager in that he seems to have navigated his career waters very, very well. He, Kelly, and Fantasia are my favs. Not sure why but I don't enjoy Carrie's voice - not that it's bad, of course, it just doesn't do it for me. She's too vanilla for my tastes.
    I'm not a huge Carrie fan, she is starting to sound the same to me. Maybe if she did a duet with Adam?
    Jexter likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Last week I found out my hubby didnt know who Adam was, so I HAD to show him some stuff. He was very impressed with the Queen stuff I showed him.

I like Carrie's voice, I'm just not so much a country fan. Can only take so much of it, no offense to anyone that likes it.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Last week I found out my hubby didnt know who Adam was, so I HAD to show him some stuff. He was very impressed with the Queen stuff I showed him.

I like Carrie's voice, I'm just not so much a country fan. Can only take so much of it, no offense to anyone that likes it.
    She sure draws a great crowd wherever she goes! I like her type of country..
    Misty8723 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread