This is really a hard one..songs that make me happy.
1. If you knew Susie - Dean Martin
2. Almost like being in love - Dean Martin
3. On An Evening in Roma - Dean Martin
oh forget it.. there are too many to list
1. The coffee song - Frank Sinatra
2. Stranglers in the night - Frank Sinatra
3. The House I live in- Frank Sinatra
too many songs make me happy...
1. Blue - Eiffel 65
2. Our House - Madness
3. Hard Days Night - Beatles
Come on Eileen. Just the tune is so up! Something very life-affirming about it. Maybe because I can only make out half of what Rowland is saying!
:rofl I'm sorry, I just had to laugh out loud at this typo. :lol
Originally Posted by gabriel
Um, happy songs? James, "Laid." Infectiously perky. :up
Originally Posted by Lucy
The Impression That I Get by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones brings me back to a particularly good year in college.
Woke Up This Morning (the theme song to The Sopranos) always pumps me up. :up ("Sick and wrong, I tell you, sick and wrong," as a friend of mine from that very good year in college would say. :lol)
Tubthumper by Chumbawumba. Sad, but true. :shrug
I also like Beast of Burden and Interstate Love Song on the jukebox whenever I'm in a bar.
1. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves (cliche, I know)
2. Lust for Life - Iggy Pop (still, even though I hear it a thousand times a day on commercials)
3. Anything at all by Louis Jordan
4. ...well, anything at all I can sing along with, really. I can get really happy singing along with Nick Cave's Murder Ballads.
Jerk It Out - The Ceasars (Come On, Who Doesn't Dance To This?)
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.