+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has seen Christina Aguilera's new video "Fighter"

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar

Who has seen Christina Aguilera's new video "Fighter"

I was wondering if anybody has seen Christina Aguilera's new video "Fighter" and what they thought of it. Its directed by Floria Sigismondi who directed videos for Marilyn Manson, Bjork and David Bowie. This is definetly a new Christina...wow...I loved the video even though its weird and the vocals on this track is great. I heard Dave Navarro did the guitar.

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    Ive heard things about it...never seen it though but, its downloading on kazaa now...
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

It's definitely a different approach to the usual Christina video. It's more dark and goth looking. It's... different. Kind of reminds me of Madonna's "Frozen" video
    February 1 it all begins.
    .:*:.Elven Angel.:*:.

I really had no idea she released this song. It's one of my favourites on the album. Her vocals are strong and powerful, and it's totally different from the songs she has released so far. I hope I'll get to see the video soon. Must be somewhat interesting if it was directed by a person who directs videos for Marilyn Manson!

Personally, I thought parts of the video made Christina look like a big cotton swab. Also, you can tell she's gained a little wait since the "Beautifully Dirrty" days--it makes her look better and healthier.

When I bought the album, I wasn't too in love with "Fighter"--it just sounded like a rhythm I had heard a lot and I didn't think it matched her voice well... such as when she sang (or yelled or farted or whatever it was) with Fred Durst at the MTV Video Music Awards one year.

I'm assuming the next song she'll release is "Can't Hold Us Down" (featuring Lil' Kim), as it is such a stand-out track. If I was her, I would have released that before "Fighter"--but oh well.

~alex

I've seen it.

A big departure from the usual Christina video, and in fact, it is hard to tell it is her at first. She definately shows a wide range of talent in the song. I'm not sure it will be a hit, but it goes further to seperate her from the pack of blonde singers.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

OMG...sooo not christina but very good.....i love this song and now thanx to this i am listening to it all the time!!!

Is this about her dad????....i think it is but im not completly sure
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Does she still dress and look like a five dollar ho?

I admit I've never willingly watched a Christina video. I have no plans to take up the hobby.

fighter is a really good video...but dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty is not!!
    peace;

I've finally seen the video and one word stuck in my mind all the way through the video: freaky. The video gives me a bad feeling somehow. It's a good song, but the video is not Christina. So not her. She looks very Asian in the first part of the video; sort of Chinese/Japanese in a way. At times, she didn't look like herself, if you get what I mean. She was ... different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast