+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hello! Your Dress Is Too Small!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by jbeckham7
    I got a shock looking a this....
    That is Rose McGowan, the new girl in Charmed. She is an ex-girlfriend of Marilyn Manson and I think the person beside her then is Marilyn Manson.

So, thats why she was wearing something horrifying like that.
    Actually, she wasnt wearing underneath that at all. Free for all to see. lol.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    lolz. Yep, she was completely nude underneath it. I read it! lolz... And yes, that was Marilyn Manson next to her. He was also nude underneath that according to several interviews with him at that particular event. lolz...

Oh well, guess we can't have sanity in public anymore. We've got to shield our eyes from public nudists on the streets! Eh...

What can you do?
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Wow.....it is a real shame that people are starting to dress like that now...well women obviously. Yes Beyonce looks a lil chunky in that and Christina is just nasty.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Beyonce has always been a little chunky in the stomach. She is not a bad dresser, just a little undertoned. That's all! I still like her music, anyway.
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

I finally read through the WHOLE post omg!!! Nastiness lolz...by the way not to look or anything cause they are "there" did Lil Kim get Breats implants?
    Attached Images Attached Images

after??? sorry i dont know how to upload two images in one.:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh my dear lord! Hello!! Not only is your dress too small, your boobs are too big! Yikes!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Originally posted by jbeckham7
    I got a shock looking a this....
    OMG!! I can't believe it!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by Clayalltheway49
    .by the way not to look or anything cause they are "there" did Lil Kim get Breats implants?
    I would say they have been pumped up. I don't know why! she had a nice rack before or so I thought.

As for Rose and her almost there outfit. Hey if your going to wear it, I'm going to stare so don't act offened if I do.
    It always cracks me up when women wear something with everything flling out and get upset when you give a good long look.

Lil' Kim has implants... as well as liposuction and a nose job.

From Lil-Kim.net:

But the real story is what happened in the four years between her first and second albums. Instead of fading into the background like most other artists, Lil' Kim's persona grew. She used the time between albums to flaunt her personality and her body. She got breast implants, and began wearing blond wigs and blue contacts. She appeared at parties and awards shows wearing next-to-nothing and boasting that she was "the Queen Bee" of rap.

People began to talk about her, and soon she became a sex symbol of sorts. And in the process, she became perhaps the only female rapper whose personality preceded her rhymes. She was so successful at creating such an unreachable, untouchable, over-the-top image that the haters bashed her AND tried to be like her--all at the same time. And all she could do to comfort them was to say' "If I were you, I'd hate me, too."

Lil' Kim had mastered the art of using her sexuality as the great equalizer. To some, it's reminiscent of what icons like Dorothy Dandridge, Lena Home, Marilyn Monroe and Madonna were so good at. To Kim, being a diva is much like being a rapper--it's all about claiming your spot, marking your territory and letting the whole world know that you are the best at what you do.

"I'm a trendsetter," she says, sporting low-cut designer studded jeans and a revealing white bikini top. "That's what I do. That's just me. What I'm looking to do is set a trend. That's it. You will hear a lot of female albums that have the same feel as mine, the same sound, the same look as me. I don't worry about anybody taking my style anymore, because I know what I have. I'm going to keep going and going and going, and just when they think they have caught me, I'm going to be gone again."

She has no reservations about doing most things (Lil' Kim reveals that she's even considering a lucrative offer by Playboy magazine to pose nude.) and talking about anything, including sex ("I love to have sex," she says. "I don't have it a lot. But when I do have it, I love it.") or about her breast implants. "That was something I wanted to do because I knew I was going to be doing a lot of modeling and it made me feel sexy," she says. "It was something I always wanted to do, and I did it. I don't know if it was the right thing or the wrong thing, but I did it. It's not like I went out and got big Dolly Parton [breasts]. I did it modestly."
    ~M o s a i K~

+ Reply to Thread