+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First concert / Best concert / Worst concert

First concert / Best concert / Worst concert

What was the first concert you ever went to? What was the best concert you've ever been to? Have you ever been to a concert that wasn't as good as you thought it was going to be or that was just plain terrible? Do tell...

First concert I ever went to was a Westlife concert, and it was also the worst concert I've ever been to do. As I've mentioned before, it was not worth my $50. They sang for about 35 minutes and did a 10 minute encore. I went home that night feeling cheated. They could've done much better than that!

The best concert I've ever been to was Ronan Keating's Destination Brunei. I was on my feet dancing most of the night. Ronan is just so entertaining on stage!

First concert: N'Sync...I took my girlfriend. The concert was not that great, but she was happy...so it's all good!

Best Concert: Homegrown and the Riddlin' Kids with opening acts The All-American Rejects, Wakefield, and this other band (can't remember the name). It was awesome!!

Worst concert: I'd have to say the N'Sync one...never again, I hope.

Originally posted by Mdrio9
    Worst concert: I'd have to say the N'Sync one...never again, I hope.
    I watched an N'Sync concert on HBO once. I thought it was good ... very entertaining.

Well, it's not that they're not good. I'm just not into that kind of music. It didn't do much for me, ya know?

JR.
    First: Poison opened for Ratt

Best: Black Sabbath reunion, or Kiss reunion

I don't have a worst, I've liked them all.

Originally posted by Mdrio9
    Well, it's not that they're not good. I'm just not into that kind of music. It didn't do much for me, ya know?
    Ah.. Alright, I understand. I'm not really into pop now, so if someone asked me to go to, let's say, a Mandy Moore concert, I would not be too interested in it.

Fade to black
    Do I really have to admit first concert?

First concert - Lionel Richie and Sheila E back in 1986.

Best concert - Smashing Pumpkins on their Farewell tour.

Worst concert - Three Doors Down (boring live).
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

First concert- (please note this was the 1970's ok and it was one heck of a mom I have to drive me to another state to see it) Leif Garrett

Best concert- Prince's birthday concert at his club in Miami Beach around 1998.

Worst concert- Chicago. Love them on an album, but DANG they were really boring to watch in person I thought.

Dang I can't believe I just rated Prince above Duran Duran because I've been to some really good shows here that they put on, but I truly think Prince was an experience that can't be replicated.

The first concert I went to was Bad Company. I don't even remember who was with them, but it was great because I was 16, with my girlfriends, and we had to go out of state to see it! What a night!

The best concert was Aerosmith.

The worst concert was Eric Clapton, which I saw in St. Louis, and I got lost trying to get out of the Kiel center, took the wrong road. Man that sucked!
    It's funny now, but at the time, well, it was quite an ordeal. I won't drive in St. Louis ever again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast